No announcement yet.

What's wrong with FNR4 Matchmaking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with FNR4 Matchmaking

I can't find any World Championship fights only rarely do I get them. IF I create a ranked match I always get a fight but not so much if quick match. Is it that nobody plays it???

It's the Lightweight and Middleweight quick matches that take a while to find an opponent sometimes, if i choose Heavyweight it finds one straight away.

Comment

I play single player all the time because i can speed the game up (still not quick enough).

Only its to slow and sluggy, everyone just spams because of it. I can't even get punches off sometimes.

I wish the game was as responsive and quick as the other game. FNR4 has some great improvements but also lost some of its strong points. Mainly the speed and combinations.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
        I play single player all the time because i can speed the game up (still not quick enough).

Only its to slow and sluggy, everyone just spams because of it. I can't even get punches off sometimes.

I wish the game was as responsive and quick as the other game. FNR4 has some great improvements but also lost some of its strong points. Mainly the speed and combinations.
        I think the footwork stinks in the new game....your feet are like magnetically stuck to your opponent ! witch spoils any type of fighting on the backfoot !

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
          I think the footwork stinks in the new game....your feet are like magnetically stuck to your opponent ! witch spoils any type of fighting on the backfoot !
          its improving with each patch but the game just needs to be quicker and more responsive.

On a visual note they are all still to big and bulky.

I'd say double the speed, the quickest fighters in this game would be some of the slowest fighters in real life.

Comment

Working...
          X