No announcement yet.

I just found out I was cheated on.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    She just sent me a text, so I hit delete.

Yeah... I showed you, bitch. Who's the daddy now, huh? WHO'S THE DADDY?
    The guy who is plowing her right now while you are online talking about her.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      The guy who is plowing her right now while you are online talking about her.
      Wow. You got me there, champ.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        I didn't red K you because of your childish misogyny. Oh but I did red K you for this post.
        He actually red k'd me.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
          He actually red k'd me.
          You complained about red K you never got. There can be only one result.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Nice post, MJ. I wish I'd played In The Air Tonight really loud to that bitch.

You can feel 'em cumming on her face last night..... hold on? She'd been waiting for a real man for all of her life.....hold on? Could you feel them coming on her face last night? hold oo-oo-oon.

Well if you told me that you're emotionally drowning I would not lend a hand.
            I've seen your compassion before my friend but you have no idea even of who I am. Well I was there and I know what I did, I watched it with my own two eyes. So you can wipe off that grin, it's nowhere you've been, you've been nothing but a pack of lies.

and You can feel 'em cumming on her face last night..... hold on? She'd been waiting for a real man for all of her life.....hold on? Could you feel them coming on her face last night? hold oo-oo-oon.

Well I remember, I remember dont worry..... how could I ever forget.
            it was the first time, unfortunately not the last time I'd see your name. But I know the reason why your such a prick.... it's easy to see. In the ring you know... it's your soul I'd have owned... you'd be left searching for reprieve.

and you can feel 'em cumming on her face last night..... hold on? She'd been waiting for a real man for all of her life.....hold on? Could you feel them coming on her face last night? hold oo-oo-oon.

you can feel 'em cumming on her face last night..... hold on? She'd been waiting for a real man for all of her life.....hold on? Could you feel them coming opn her face last night? hold oo-oo-on.........Rockin'
            Last edited by Rockin'; 09-07-2012, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              You complained about red K you never got. There can be only one result.
              I never complained about red k I did not receive.

Simply made reference to your over zealous safeguarding of the female identity, even though that said female can be argued to be a very callous and untrustworthy individual indeed.

There is a difference in saying 'all women are wh*res' to 'my lying cheating girlfriend is a wh*re.' Forgive me.

Comment

Working...
              X