No announcement yet.

From now on i'm streaming all of floyd's fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    what kind of complex are you dealing with that makes you believe this stuff?
    it was a joke- people make them sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      what kind of complex are you dealing with that makes you believe this stuff?
      the "*******ed complex"it makes you see things in a different light,you think everyone is against you and that everyone see;s you as less of a man.so you have to make *******ed threads that make 0 sense in order to feel worthy.....its complex but very serious

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        the "*******ed complex"it makes you see things in a different light,you think everyone is against you and that everyone see;s you as less of a man.so you have to make *******ed threads that make 0 sense in order to feel worthy.....its complex but very serious
        it's so bad i get into shootouts sometimes.

I love it when people try to insult somebody and end up just revealing who they are inside.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-03-2012, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post

Comment

We all should Floyd's fights and Manny's fights tell they fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
              it's so bad i get into shootouts sometimes.

I love it when people try to insult somebody and end up just revealing who they are inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                We all should Floyd's fights and Manny's fights tell they fight each other.
                #boycott top rank

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                  I'm not gonna pay knowing it's going straight into his wallets after the way he acts and disrespected my people, and manny pacquiao who hasn't done anything to him.

I might pay for his opponent, but if he's not gonna share, i'm not gonna share my money. I'm not funding the floyd mayweather show, but I will fund boxing.
                  WHAT DID FLOYD DO TO YOU NOW??? DID HE STILL THE RELIEF AID OR SOMETHING???

Man you got Filipino fight fans that love Floyd and Favor Floyd as well.....

You probably dont even buy fights anyway.....

Comment

If I was racist against Filipinos, I sure as hell wouldn't be training one in my gym..

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      **** this racist ass pinoy. From now on I am going to stream all of EvenMoney's fights. I don't want my money going into his pocket after the way he acts and disrespected my people, and tarick salmaci who hasn't even done anything to him
                      lmao!!!! Good one bro lol

Comment

Working...
                      X