X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Hispanic Loungers, how long have y'all been posting on BS?

I've been around since Octuber '08 under the screen name "Kelly Robinson" but I think I was banned since I couldn't log in using that account anymore so I made this account and the rest is history.

I don't think I ever posted on here with that old account.

I made fun of white folks over at the BSL and I guess that's why I got banned funny thing is that my old account doesn't say banned as my user title but I still can't log on when I tried to in the past.

Comment

Funnything is people haven't realized this is actually my Alt account.
          I slowly transfer my old points onto this account so noone questions it.
          That explains why I have the amount of points that I do.

I'm not even Hispanic

Comment

• no one's going to fall for it?

Comment

• 2001 but i have used a different account, since my other account got banned for messing with the failipinos............

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Funnything is people haven't realized this is actually my Alt account.
                I slowly transfer my old points onto this account so noone questions it.
                That explains why I have the amount of points that I do.

I'm not even Hispanic
                Whats your old account? liar you have the nopal en la frente

Comment

• this is my original account since jan of 2009

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                    Whats your old account? liar you have the nopal en la frente
                    I can't tell you that mate.

I'm actually from Birmingham from the WestMidlands of England.
                    I started posting here after me and a mate were in a pub in Greater London discussing Ricky Hatton and the whole "Manchester Mexican" thing

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      I can't tell you that mate.

I'm actually from Birmingham from the WestMidlands of England.
                      I started posting here after me and a mate were in a pub in Greater London discussing Ricky Hatton and the whole "Manchester Mexican" thing
                      Your not hispanic? why do you post so much in the HL then?

Comment

Working...
                      X