Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tournaments are the only cure for the scikness in boxing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournaments are the only cure for the scikness in boxing...

with all the ducking and made up abcdefg belts tournaments are the only way to get the match ups we want and have the best fight the best...

if arum and gbp put more of them together on HBO and showtime or even PPV depending on the fight...

it would be easy to hype it up...

168 is a solid division but imagine a tournament in a division with more tallent and star power....

also being the tournament winner of your weight divsion is a great way to establish dominecne in your weight division and thw winner becomes the undisputed champ....

its what the peopel wnat...

super six is awsome....

i want more of this...

its the cure for most of whats worng with boxing....

the fans should amke a petetion so there voice can be heard to the promoters....

we dont want protected recod fighters with paper belts and manufaruted stardom.

join the movement...

bump....

Comment

its also a great way for a solid contender to get exposure for him self ir he wins some

Comment

It is great for the sport, it's like agreeing to treat boxing like a respectable sport instead of a corrupt business.

168 wasn't even that great of a division, but almost every good fight possible got made. Now we got two guys who have become arguable top 10 p4p thanks to the tournament, neither of whom was expected to have been one of the favorites.

I would love to see a tournament at 140, that division is stacked pretty deep right now.

Comment

Completely agree, no where to run nowhere to hide for some fighters. And if you do not partake then you definitely quack when you duck. COSIGN THE OP

Comment

I'm for this, 150 %

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
              I'm for this, 150 %
              imagine the buzz and hype and fights and all those good words that we like...

like action and match ups....

no more bs

Comment

i should have put pacquiao and mayweathers names in the tiel of this thread

Comment

Working...
                X