Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Wladimir still talking about Haye when Adamek has signed to face him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
    This site has a far bigger obsession over Haye than I do. The mods, the posters, the Klitschko fans and the Klitsckhos themselves cant stop talking about the guy. And because I am one supporter among a sea Hayters you confuse me as a fanatic.

I like Haye, but he doesnt even crack my top 10 all-time. I wont lose any sleep if he loses to a Klitschko...but there are at least a couple dozen Sister fans who will magically disappear from this board if Haye beats Wlad. Those are the real psychos.
    Even GHaye Boy wouldnt argue that Haye was anyhwere near the top 10 all time list. You obviously argue from a tongue-in-cheek perspective though. Its obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by British Pride View Post
      April 30th he faces Chisora......
      sorry im a month off. wlad wants to fight april 30th july 2 and sept. whats wrong with that?

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
        sorry im a month off. wlad wants to fight april 30th july 2 and sept. whats wrong with that?
        Well Haye fans have claimed its a bluff because its impossible, I mean Haye himself only fights about once a year.

Comment

well wlad is saying lets do it. but im still fighting in april. if you want to fight me im giving you a chance to fight me in july its up to you. you turn down a chance to be hw champion then thats your problem. you can fight before or not thats on you.

Comment

He's making a fool of himself everytime he opens his mouth these days.
            Adamek has signed to fight one of the Klitschkos. The reason why he was forced to sign to fight one of them rather than being able to specify which one, was because both Klitschkos wanted to keep free to fight Haye in preference to Adamek, in the forlorn hope that Haye might grow some balls and sign. And therefore it's you who is making a fool of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
              No, if Haye agrees to fight Wlad in July, then Adamek will fight Vitali, not Wlad. That's why Adamek was forced to sign to fight one of the Klitschkos and wasn't able to specify which one - because both Klitschkos would rather fight Haye, should he finally grow some balls and sign to fight one of them.

Comment

so why wont haye fight wlad in july2? and let adamek fight viatli then if he lose oh well he prob lose to them both at least he gets a title shot. im sure adamek wont mind either. hes a real boxer

Comment

Adameks manager confirms the fight is on.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/5...ptember-signed

This must be hard to take, not only had Adamek shat on Wlad but his manager has too.
                  Are you seriously accusing Kathy Duva, Adamek's promoter, of lying???? See here.

Comment

Working...
                  X