X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DuceisBack View Post
    Link to the claim: http://twitter.com/danrafaelespn

danrafaelespn
    You want results from drug tests in Nevada? Wait a week or so until after the fight and I make a phone call and it's done in 30 seconds.
    20 minutes ago via web
    Texas claims the results are confidential. So if both guys are clean, dirty or a combination they won't say. Is Texas communist?
    26 minutes ago via web
    The commission still won't release results from either fighter. I received an email today saying so from the state attorney general (more)
    27 minutes ago via web
    For nearly a month I have had an open records request in to the Texas commission for drug test results from Pacquiao-Margarito. (more)
    29 minutes ago via web

STAFF EDIT- PLEASE DO NOT CONSIDER THIS NEWS. IT ISN'T. BEFORE YOU JUMP TO ANY CONCLUSIONS, THIS IS THE UPDATED TWEET. HE'S SAYING THE RESULTS NOT BEING RELEASED DOESN'T IMPLY ANYTHING.

To clarify: Texas is not implying anything about the drug tests. The fighters took and Texas knows the results. They are just not saying.
    Dan, I tried to get Pacquiao's purses in Texas and they told me no.
    Easy to get in Nevada...but Texas hides everything.

There's a reason Manny ran to Texas as soon as Mayweather brought up the drug testing issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Because, no need to have multiple threads on the same topic that is really getting blown out of proportion.
      When Boxingscene respond the way they are doing now, they are adding fuel to the fire.

ALL HANDS are on deck with this issue it seems. And it is not neccessary to censer peoples opinions on request for a drug test to be realease.

Why the Code RED treatment?

Seriously, STOP with the KID gloves for Pacquiao BoxingScene.
      We just want the test results release.

Nobody is Posting fake edvidence of pacquaio doing steroids.!

Comment

• Originally posted by El Protagonista View Post
        Yeah the first thing that I thought of was the hydroxycut, but I asked Eaner and he said he got in contact with Margs co-manager and Marg is clean.

I think people might be right about jumping to conclusions. It might be that consent was never given by Pac and Marg's camp because it was never requested.

It is kinda strange though
        its very strange bro, especially since its involving a guy who some people believe is on steroids and another guy who was coming off of a suspension 4 trying 2 cheat.

Comment

• Interesting news, a poster claimed Tony's camp is clean? Is that confirmed?

Comment

• Texas doesn't share purse and drug tests ebcause they see it as confidential.

Old news.

Obviously if it wasn't right, they would stop the fight dumbass *****es.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
              Dan, I tried to get Pacquiao's purses in Texas and they told me no.
              Easy to get in Nevada...but Texas hides everything.

There's a reason Manny ran to Texas as soon as Mayweather brought up the drug testing issue.
              Bernardo, I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt that you're smarter than Horus. But, with this post I am not sure.

Are you saying Pac fought in Texas cuz of Nevada drug testing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zarco View Post
                Dude stfu acting like your daddy is George Bush. Texas gave a banned fighter a license in 5 minutes for $20...that looks like they dont really give a shit about any thing. But according to you they did not give out test results to a member of the press because the state of Texas thinks it will just be some thing for a reporter to spin so he can make a story?
                Again thx for proving my point. Texas does whatever they want in most cases and could care less about what others think.

You seem hurt....here you go...

Comment

• Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
                  Texas doesn't share purse and drug tests ebcause they see it as confidential.

Old news.

Obviously if it wasn't right, they would stop the fight dumbass *****es.
                  Ever heard of the Post fight test?

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
                    When Boxingscene respond the way they are doing now, they are adding fuel to the fire.

ALL HANDS are on deck with this issue it seems. And it is not neccessary to censer peoples opinions on request for a drug test to be realease.

Why the Code RED treatment?

Seriously, STOP with the KID gloves for Pacquiao BoxingScene.
                    We just want the test results release.

Nobody is Posting fake edvidence of pacquaio doing steroids.!
                    Again, no need to create multiple threads for the same subject that is getting blown out of proportion.

Especially if the posters are making up deadlines like if they're somebody important...

I am glad that boxingscene deleted your shit. Go give your dumbass opinions in another forum. I hope they keep deleting your crap. It was really a useless thread that you created.

And, now you talking about code red, it look like you went to the Arum school of hyperbole.

What mod deleted Horus thread...PM me, I will give you points and green K for the good job.

Comment

• Thread closed pending official news thread to be released shortly.

Please take discussion here:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=446734
                      Last edited by Boxing Scene; 12-10-2010, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X