No announcement yet.

So President Obama just stopped at the ice cream place next door to my house

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    Thats pretty cool man,a few years back my dad met Bush sr at the airport,my pops said they were talking for a good 5 mins when out of nowhere secret service came running up,i guess Bush sr is notorious for ditching his agents lol.
    When I was in the 6th grade I was the president of my class and our school was part of the yearly lottery (as they call it) to meet the president and we won, so myself and my vice president of the class met Bill Clinton and were actually in a commercial with him. I met Ted Kennedy, Al Gore, President Clinton and a few of his other staff that day it was great. I was interviewed by about 20 different papers and a couple of tv stations about what I expected to see and how it was after I met him that was pretty neat. Now that I am older I actually think it was cooler because I got to see all the secret service people Obamas whole family and a bunch of his advisors right next door to my house across the street when I was at work. Who knows I might be on the news tonight either that or my house will be I guess I actually have to watch it for a change.

Comment

so my house was just on the 6 oclock news with the president eating his ice cream in front of it. I didnt get to see it but my brother in law just called and said dude the president was in front of your house eating ice cream and my down stairs neighbors were in the shot taking photos of him.

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
        u should have lee harvey oswald his ass.
        ...And your Mother should have swallowed you along with all the other loads she digested.

Comment

Originally posted by *El Prieto* View Post
          ...And your Mother should have swallowed you along with all the other loads she digested.
          that was unexpected but very good green k to you

Comment

we need pictures.......................

Comment

so I take the lady out to eat last night at this steak house called the Jack Russell and it just happens to be the place where all the secret service agents are going when they are off duty. So after dinner and a few beers later I tell the lady I need to use the rest room so I find one and it's a normal bathroom but it has the angled ceiling in it because the stairs run above it.

So I'm taking my piss with my head tilted to one side because it's so tight in there that when I come out I am passing a table of 3 agents and I say to my girl damn that bathroom must be for midgets when all of a sudden I hear one of the agents say something like "I hit my head" so I just assumed he used the same bathroom too. Well I say " You hit your head too in there?" the agents all turn and look at me like I got 3 heads and the one says "ahhh no different conversation" at this point my girlfriend just turns her head and acts like she doesnt know me and starts laughing.

I thought it was pretty funny that I over hear a guy saying he hits his head as I'm just returning from a midget bathroom and hitting my head. but it was two totally different conversations.

Comment

Working...
              X