Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a little worried about Clottey's size..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Magic View Post
    People exaggerate too much Clottey is not THAT much bigger then Manny
    He is, but Clottey isn't that hard of a puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by niceguy45 View Post
      yes he is man

Not when it comes to height. Funny when people say Clottey makes Pac look like a midget. He's only 2 inches taller....Clottey will probably be 10 pounds heavier come fight night though.

Comment

I don't think he will really use his size to his advantage so I'm not too worried. Maybe, only maybe he could repeat a Wright-Mosley type of a fight by using his size, strength and skills but it's unlikely. Clottey seems to think he can win a decision by blocking five punches and throwing one in return. It doesn't always work that way, certainly hasn't for Clottey in the Margarito and Cotto fights.

Comment

I would not worry about Clottey at all. The more film I watch on Clottey the more I think it's gonna be a short night for Pac. If the fight starts at 12 he'll be singin' karaoke by 12:45. Shower and changed with a splash of brute.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
            I would not worry about Clottey at all. The more film I watch on Clottey the more I think it's gonna be a short night for Pac. If the fight starts at 12 he'll be singin' karaoke by 12:45. Shower and changed with a splash of brute.
            What makes you think it will be a short night? I mean Clottey is physically strong, tough as hell and has a very good chin. I don't think I've seen him truly hurt and only been down once...when he was off balance against Cotto.

Comment

Because neither Cotto nor Margarito throws the combination's and sheer abundance of punches that Pacquiao does. Pacquiao is also a guy who looks as good in round 10 as he did in round 1, he's almost like a machine lately.

Cotto nor Margarito are on Pac's level so you can't bring up those fighters.

Many is going to throw 10 punches to Clottey's 1. Don't forget, Pacqiao has decimated people like they've never been decimated before. There's a first time for everything and I really don't see this fight going more than 5 rounds. 8 tops.

Comment

clottey is big and strong, pacman will balance it with his speed and power...

This will be a war.... So excited to watch the fight.

Comment

Working...
                X