Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama makes Bill O'Relly looks stupid in one on one interview!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All states have strategic plans for rival states, but no war is likely in South Asia ever again. Pakistan is always in political turmoil, but its recent relations with India have been rather steady. Who wants war? It serves no purpose.

Obama is awesome, but even he can make errors. He refered (probably) to the aquisition of more F-16's from the US by Pakistan, and ofcourse these arent for anyone but India, but Pakistan can only ever take a defensive stance. India is 11* its population, 4 times its land size, 5-6 times its economy...

Pak has to buy carefully to ensure credible deterence. Really, Pakistan borders India and China, it knows it cannot be top dog in the region...and it has no desire to be so. The hope is that by 2030, it can become a stable, firmly middle income nation with good relations with all.

Comment

He did make O'reilly look stupid.

Yet O'reilly is so fragile mentally that he invites guests to have his ego stroked telling him that he did better in the interview than Obama.

I wish Obama hadn't agreed to this interview unless it was Live that way O'reilly can't break it into 5 parts like he did to increase ratings.

Comment

LOL Obama got owned as usual.
        No1 can stop Bill O'Real Deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
          I'm glad Obama got him with the hypothetical comment.

Bill. O is a *****. Drilling him about the surge just to feel like he got some sort of concession out of him. I'm not a big fan of Olbermann but I hope he takes a big **** on BillO when he comes back.
          Repubs are always getting ****ted on. They don't care. Their only argument is National security. Obama has to convince middle America he can protect them in a nutshell. Anyway, O'Reilly tried 3 times to bait Obama, and became flustered when Obama basically said you're trying to hard without saying the words...lol Good post. Dirt McGirt, we need you on NSB. You and Joseph lol.
          Last edited by Boofdatruth; 09-07-2008, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
            He's definitely a man's man. In a world where Russia is starting to bully its neighbors, John McCain is the kind of leader that will make Russia think twice. With Obama, they know they can get away with a lot more coz Obama is too skittish and has no experience with foriegn affairs like McCain.
            This sounds about as simple as anything I've heard about politics. Come up with an opinion that we can at least respect lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              Thank god we don't elect Presidents based on how effectively they can read a prewritten speech off of a teleprompter.

After advertising his interview with Obama all day and then playing parts of it during the Republican Convention, Bill O'Reilly can go straight to hell. And yes, it's not hard to make him look stupid.

I tried to watch the clip, but after 13 "uh"s in the first minute 20 seconds from Obama, I had to turn it off. Stick to speeches chump.
              Yeah, thank God. If Dems had to resort to Iran Contra, finding W.M.D, using p.o.w speeches, bringing a clueless woman who went to about 30 colleges with perfectly transferred credits, and trying to impeach a president over a blow job, I'd make fun of Obama's uh's too lol.

Comment

[QUOTE=Naps;4031866]Regardless of whether it's true or not, he shouldn't have said it. He isn't the president yet, and inflammatory comments like that could have serious implications all over the world.

Sheer ignorance

I just don't feel it was appropriate.

It doesn't matter what you feel is "appropriate". You aren't anywhere near Obama's level in terms of education, intelligence, or position of power. So what you think he "should say" doesn't mean a thing, fool.

Oh, the first sentence of your post above. I was wondering what you were asking I knew? Are you presuming I disagree with the sentiment by Obama? I think you are, which would make you the "dumbass".

Next time you should be clear with your thoughts instead on blanket statements. But you would need a triple digit IQ for that. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post

O'Reilley's such a douchebag

Comment

Working...
                  X