No announcement yet.

Wand Vs T. Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wand Vs T. Ortiz

What do you guys think about Wand and Ortiz 2!!!

I would like to see this happen. I mean, sicne Chuck lost I think Wand should think about avenging his loss.

Any thoughts?

Can't believe that no one else on this forum thinks this would be a great match!

OK, maybe Tito is on a decline in terms of ability, but I think Wand would bring out the "Huntington Beach Bad Ass" out of Ortiz. Cause face it, I haven't seen that Tito Ortiz in a long, long time.

Comment

After their first fight, i don't think many would want to see the same thing go down again....

Now i would be down with seeing Silva/Belfort II.

Comment

Belfort is not even the same fighter so that would be a waste of time in my opinion. At least Ortiz is still in the lime-light and he can still fill the stands with attendance. Where Belfort, I am afraid is a washed up fighter.

Comment

I would like to see tito vs wandy but I would ****ing love it to see the ufc put Houston Alexander against Wandy, now that would be something to see.

Comment

Houston Alexander is a monster and he seems unstoppable at the moment. I wouldn't mind seeing that match up.

Comment

Wand/Alexander... Ortiz/Evans II... Winners fight for shot @ Rampage...

Comment

Originally posted by thatguysimmsy View Post
                Wand/Alexander... Ortiz/Evans II... Winners fight for shot @ Rampage...
                That makes sense!

Comment

Working...
                X