No announcement yet.

Petition to remove judge C.J. Ross

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition to remove judge C.J. Ross

Petition addressed to Keith Kizer and the Nevada Athletic Commission to remove CJ Ross. Calling for a January 1st, 2014 boxing telecast boycott if action not taken. Link to sign is below. Each individual signature is being emailed to Keith Kizer's email as well as the general email box for the Nevada Commission.

chn.ge/19bsYiZ

change.org/petitions/nevada-athletic-commission-removal-of-c-j-ross-as-judge-stricter-regulating-of-existing-judges

Comment

I'd support it but am too lazy to sign up

Comment

floyd fans crack me up !!!!!! when shes did it to manny , not only did most floyd fans defend her scoring they agreed with it !!!! LMAO !!!! and some floyd fans scored the fight exactly like she did !!! but now that she did it to floyd what she did is now deemed to be unacceptable !!!!!! hah hhahaha !!! i swear floyd fans expose there hypococies every day !!!!!!!

Comment

^^^ If you took the time to actually read the petition you will see the Pacquiao vs. Bradley fight was specifically mentioned in the letter that is being sent to Keith Kizer & the Nevada Commission. This isn't about a pissed off Floyd fan, this is about a judge dropping the ball twice within the matter of a year. It has nothing to do with Floyd or Manny. It has to do with an incompetent judge and judges in general routinely blowing scorecars whether it be Floyd, Manny, Rios/Abril, P. Williams/Lara or whatever.

But in response to your statement, the Pacquiao/Bradley ruling is a specific example listed in the petition.

Comment

She must be blowing Kizer. There's a story out and he defends her score, and basically blames it on the scoring system.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...-draw/2816871/

I think the judging system needs to be overhauled. I think we would be better off with the judges watching in a separate room on Television (do they have monitors in front of them already?) Then they don't maintain one view of the fight the entire night.

Also they wouldn't have as much of an audience influence.
            Last edited by RlCKY; 09-17-2013, 05:06 PM.

Comment

I just signed it (only 6 signatures so far) and it's really easy, only takes 30 sec to do it. I signed because of the pacquaio-bradley fight even though i strongly disagree with the draw she scored as well. Boxing doesn't need somebody coming up with crazy scorecards and potentially hurting the sport.

Comment

I just created the thing about 15 minutes ago so thats why the signature count is still low. Again, it's not about who is a Floyd fan or who is a Manny fan. Both events were monster PPV events and with the whole world watching CJ Ross embarrassed the entire sport. I watched Bradley/Pacquiao with 2 very casual sports fans and I watch Floyd/Canelo with about 7-8 casual fans. I was the only big time boxing head, and in both instances when they read this ladies score card everyone in the room said, "this is why I dont like boxing". She is a black eye to the sport.

It takes 30 seconds to sign and you dont have to register or anything else. I put a "threat" of a January 1st, 2014 boycott of all boxing telecasts on the letter to Keith Kizer as a threat knowing that the possibility of them losing viewers/MONEY will hopefully make them take this seriously. I just find it unacceptable that a judge is either this unqualified or maybe even taking bribes or something and the commission keeps rolling her out there to judge the biggest matches.
                Last edited by chi_illin22; 09-17-2013, 03:50 PM.

Comment

**** it i'm going to sign it.

You need to send this two boxing journalists on twitter.

Comment

no third strike for this *****........her corrupt days are over

Comment

Working...
                    X