No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mares Applying Promotional Pressure For Donaire Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheSlickster View Post
    JMM beating Pac is definitely Karma back at Arum for holding out on fights.

Arum is running out of cash cows, where GBP is going to get more of them.
    my man,, who is that in your avi??

Comment

Originally posted by konfirm View Post
      Stylistically i think Mares is a easier fight for Donaire than Rigo.Mares gets hit way to easily while Rigo would be harder for Donaire to hit and he could also possibly match Donaire for speed. But still i got Donaire winning against either of them.
      Might be true but Rigo was dropped and wobbled a couple times by The inexperience Texan Roberto Marriocan who I think was rushed , The power of Doniare will Ko the crafty Rigo in 6 rounds or less

Comment

Originally posted by fitefan View Post
        glad he's doing it but it doesn't really matter

it's about what bob wants
        Arum will do it if the money is right. if HBO puts up enough money Arum will do it. it's all about the money with Arum, forget what he says it's the money.

Golden Boy can't be trusted either. just because Golden Boy says something doesn't mean they are serious, they are liars just like Arum, although they play off people's mistrust of Arum. it's usually just some PR sh,it with them.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          A Nonito Donaire-Abner Mares showdown will be a crème de la crème addition to the growing and already storied Philippines vs. Mexico rivalry, and pits two of the best fighters from each country who are on top of their games and are at their natural weight classes. [Click Here To Read More]
          Arum could offer Oscar a fight between Rigo and Mares, and let GBP to handle that fight, then if Mares wins it (which I doubt), he should do the in house fight Donaire/Rigo.
          How is that ?

Comment

or should you add "or else i'll leave your Golden Girls Promotion"

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              Might be true but Rigo was dropped and wobbled a couple times by The inexperience Texan Roberto Marriocan who I think was rushed , The power of Doniare will Ko the crafty Rigo in 6 rounds or less
              Yeah no doubt, Mares has a way better chin than Rigo. I think it would be quite possible for Nonito to KO Rigo by the 6th round.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlickster View Post
                JMM beating Pac is definitely Karma back at Arum for holding out on fights.

Arum is running out of cash cows, where GBP is going to get more of them.
                real talk!!!

Comment

Good stuff from Mares here. These guys need to pressure the hell out of their promoters.

Comment

There's no point to pressure Gbp when arum is the one making things difficult arum is losing his stable

Comment

Won't happen unless Mares leaves GBP.

Comment

Working...
                      X