No announcement yet.

The NBA Free Agency Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
    Camby will not play for minimum.. A trade with Anthony will be involved.
    Thats what I have heard also. Camby is only willing to play in Miami if his contract is 3 mil.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilistic™ View Post
      Thats what I have heard also. Camby is only willing to play in Miami if his contract is 3 mil.
      Ray just took the $3M that would've gone to Camby had Ray not signed. Camby's going to receive decent offers from other teams and unless he's starving for a ring, he'll sign elsewhere.

Camby should be the Celtics top priority because he's exactly what they need (an above average rebounding and defending Center) to fill out the roster. He's old, but that doesn't matter, he's a short term option for another playoff run.

Comment

this why i can't follow ball any more. my team never does jack crap.

Comment

what's worse is Marcus Camby is still in the league...F M L!

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
            I'm rooting for these two. Bradley is from Tacoma and Terry is from Seattle. Nice to see them on the same team.
            Bradley and Terry are eerily similar physically and almost the opposite styles on the court, they're going to compliment each other nicely.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                Well now all Riley has to do is persuade Camby to sign for the vet min, and we'll be set to repeat.
                Not going to happen. Camby will come back to the Knicks. You should hope to get Rashard Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post

Comment

Ray Allen didn't get along with Rondo that's why he went to the Heat

what a scorned lil b1tch

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      Ray Allen didn't get along with Rondo that's why he went to the Heat

what a scorned lil b1tch
                      He had every right to leave. Rondo is a feisty little punk. This is the problem with these new generation players like Rondo, Westbrook, ect, they don't have an ounce of respect for these old school players.

Comment

Working...
                      X