No announcement yet.

20 years from now what would you say about this era of boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
    when it comes down to it i will talk about one of the purest boxers i have ever watched nicknamed pretty boy. i will tell of how the beast from the philipinnes swept through boxing like a storm. of an unbreakable man by the name of marquez. ill talk about the great featherweights. of hopkins and how he did the unthinkable.of a man they called sugar and another who was golden since he was a boy. that the thunder made the lightning look tame. and most of all, i will remember that superheroes are real. that i lived in the time of superman.
    green fucking k my man....damn good post..we lived to see that shit.no stories.we saw dat shit

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
      green fucking k my man....damn good post..we lived to see that shit.no stories.we saw dat shit
      wrong thread
      Last edited by TheHayeMaker; 05-12-2012, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
        If20 years from now your life is still about Floyd Mayweather

I will seriously pity you or any body like that

lol

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
          Sorry. lol I accidentally cross threads

I thought you were that other guy who made a massive thread on FLOYD PPV Numbers.

I will say I saw two great fighters. in the smaller divisions who finally fought during the twilight of their career

(yes Floyd and Manny will fight ) and gave us a suprinsgly good fight.

I will also say 'I witnessed the early revolution of ****sexual boxers' telling my kids that 'without the likes of David Haye Sergio Martinez and Oscar De La Hoya all coming out , the gay guys they are watching now will not have the courage to come out like they did'

Comment

Originally posted by zab191 View Post
            Marquez beat Pac 3 times
            :****you:

Comment

Little grandson, there was this man that came from the shadows and rose up to the top of the boxing mountain, he was an incredible athlete, he was an honest man with a temper, he was..............
              Timothy Bradley

Comment

Working...
              X