Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at him here

Comment

Originally posted by Street Disciple View Post
      People said the exact same thing before the Tarver, Pavlik and Pascal fights.

Its become very boring reading the exact same shlt every time B-Hop fights.
      no 1 is saying he wont win just saying he has lost alot of muscle.im a huge fan but im just stating facts

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        no 1 is saying he wont win just saying he has lost alot of muscle.im a huge fan but im just stating facts
        That happens as you get older.

Comment

yeah he was pretty big against tarver but I think it's two things - age, obviously, and also I think he was trying to be big and powerful against tarver, whereas with just about everyone else he's been going for lean & speed.

Comment

The Tarver fight was 6 years ago. Even if we accept that he's lost a lot of muscle, how exactly is that "overnight"?

Comment

its gonna be even worse for dawson when a "skinny frail old man" beats him tonight...

Comment

He looks skinny and frail and i hope this isnt a sign he has grown old overnight
                That's what I was thinking...he had no definition, showed no enthusiasm, and no confidence at all. I hope he does good tonight but I don't have a good feeling about it.

Comment

Meldrick Hopkins gonna run the show with no mass on his arms.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    he had Mackie on payroll for that fight(Tarver)...I think we should've called him up for this fight as well...did I say WE?!?..man, I'm locked in!!!

Mackie is a redonkulaus at getting guys in tremendous shape how come more fighters don't use him on a regular basis.. must be expensive

Comment

what is with Hopkins not wanting to face off with Dawson??im hoping its all mind games ..but i got a bad feeling

Comment

Working...
                      X