Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley walk around weight 160 lbs, Pac 155lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley walk around weight 160 lbs, Pac 155lbs.

We all know Pac's walk around weight is 150-155. Bradley is 160.

Just means Bradley is a naturally bigger fighter than pac.

Bradley is a natural welterweight fighter fighting at light welter-weight. He should definitely be stronger and at his best at welter-weight.

Bradley is younger, undefeated, motivated, a real threat.

This is a good match-up. No size advantage for either maybe a little for Bradley. This is as close as you can get.

This is a good match can't wait.

link: http://www.boxingscene.com/tim-bradl...g-night--49633
    Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2012, 06:01 AM.

Mods should do a sticky thread for Pac-Bradley as well. I guess they're waiting until Manny sign the contract first.

Comment

Are you trying to convince yourself by making a thread? I don't get this thread.

Comment

Pac actually walks around at 130-135 or lower. He has to eat like 6000-9000 calories to make 140+. Thats what makes him even more amazing and unbelievable. Fokk for real the more i think about it pacquiao is something godly for real. He is a phenomenon. He already cemented his legacy but decided to take on the biggest threat in boxing an undefeated young lion who's bigger that he is.. again.

Comment

Yes, this is just as great of an opponent as Baldomir was to Floyd.

Well, ya know. Baldomir beat Judah, Clottey, and Gatti. Great opponent he was.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            Pac actually walks around at 130-135 or lower. He has to eat like 6000-9000 calories to make 140+. Thats what makes him even more amazing and unbelievable. Fokk for real the more i think about it pacquiao is something godly for real. He is a phenomenon. He already cemented his legacy but decided to take on the biggest threat in boxing an undefeated young lion who's bigger that he is.. again.
            This guy would seriously let pac bang him

Comment

lol at pac walking around above 150

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  Mods should do a sticky thread for Pac-Bradley as well. I guess they're waiting until Manny sign the contract first.
                  This is what I've been saying too, not sure why it's not up.

I want to see what the majority of NSB will vote for the outcome

Comment

If Bradley is so hungry and motivated why hasn't he done anything but fight bums the last 3 years? guy had a chance to be the 1st undisputed JRwelter champ is over 10 years and make well over 2 million dollars too

Comment

Working...
                    X