Comments Thread For: ShoStats: Jermain Taylor Lands Whopping 73% on Nicklow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by etlux View Post
    and he was supposedly "rusty"?
    yes, he was. He was a bit nervous, shy of letting his hands to go or something. However, referee saved Nicklow for severe brain damage

Comment

Originally posted by TNTSUGAR View Post
      yes, he was. He was a bit nervous, shy of letting his hands to go or something. However, referee saved Nicklow for severe brain damage
      He is always nervous, JT just isn't comfortable being a fighter that is why he is always so tight and gasses late.

Comment

I'm being serious, but I wonder if anyone from Taylor's camp has ever had him look into the possibility of him having some sort of anxiety disorder. I know lots of people who have different types of anxiety disorders such as social anxiety and so forth. One of the main things I've heard from them all is that they get tight and nervous in uncomfortable situations. You never know.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
          This was the correct opponent for his comeback, no threat whatsoever to build Taylor's shattered confidence. At age 33 and with his name recognition, he can't keep fighting these type of opponents for long. Once he steps up, give him a break and don't match him against a puncher atleast.
          Sebastian Zbik is that guy.

Comment

Cash him out against Pirog.

I want to see that fight.

Comment

Working...
            X