Chambers-Thompson is off.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chambers-Thompson is off.

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
    Spoke to @Champfasteddie and he has a bad back. His Oct. 28 heavyweight title eliminator with Tony Thompson on ShoBox is off.

What a coincidence. Watch it get pushed back to Oct. 16th, the day before Ward-Froch as it was originally intended to.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
      Spoke to @Champfasteddie and he has a bad back. His Oct. 28 heavyweight title eliminator with Tony Thompson on ShoBox is off.
      hope its not true.i was looking forward to see who was getting a rematch at wlad...

Comment

Their careers have been at a stand-still ever since they fought Wladimir.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          hope its not true.i was looking forward to see who was getting a rematch at wlad...

Comment

this is some of that ole BULLSHYT! phantom, do you want to keep our bet?

Comment

Everyone who was supposed to fight on October 29th is getting hurt lol

1. Andre Ward
              2. Carlos Quintana
              3. Chambers

im not into gay **** but St. Pierre got hurt as well.

Comment

Chambers had a run but I can't see him contending for a title anymore.

Comment

****ing gay ****, maybe I was the only one looking forward to this fight. I love fights that are 50/50 and you don't know who will win. And this was one of those type of fights.

Comment

Like Dirrell - Ward, another case of two buddies who don't want to fight each other.

Comment

Working...
                    X