No announcement yet.

America support your fighters..other countries do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America support your fighters..other countries do

That what America is lacking getting behind their fighters..Mexico,Puerto Ricans,Pinoys.....America needs to stand up and represent...............Stand behind our fighters instead of complaining...

Last edited by BostonGuy; 09-05-2011, 08:35 PM.

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    That what America is lacking getting behind their fighters..Mexico,Puerto Ricans,Pinoys..[SIZE="4"]..America needs to stand up and represent...............Stand behind our fighters instead of complaining...

Ummm you guys do like a motherfucker!
    Last edited by BostonGuy; 09-05-2011, 08:35 PM.

Comment

i usually do....

im not gunna ballhug and act like a ****

but i will keep this in mind

Comment

i usually do....

im not gunna ballhug and act like a ****

but i will keep this in mind

Comment

I think for the most part its sometimes hard to root for our sports stars act like spoiled *******s.

I'll get behind an average hardworking blue collar athlete who might not be the greatest in his/her game before I get behind an athlete who's a self absorbed 'me first' type of athlete. Its all about being able to relate to the athlete on a personal level and wanting them to succeed.

Comment

I'll never be a Berto fan, unless he magically stops excessively clinching and running in with his head.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              That what America is lacking getting behind their fighters..Mexico,Puerto Ricans,Pinoys..[SIZE="4"].America needs to stand up and represent...............Stand behind our fighters instead of complaining...

[IMG][/IMG]
              Vladimir Putin riding with a Biker Gang on the streets without a helmet.

MEANWHILE IN USA

Last edited by BostonGuy; 09-05-2011, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Why?

Why does it matter that much where a fighter is from?

I have never in my life supported a fighter solely because they are from the UK and I will never support a fighter just because I'm British and they are also. And most of the time I am not a fan of UK fighters.

I support a fighter whatever the nationality it all depends whether I like them or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

MEANWHILE IN USA

Weak photo of Obama, he looks nerdy. HAHAHA, I've never worn a bike helmet in my life. I even have flipped off my bike and brutally busted up my face when I was 12 on the street, and that didn't even get me to wear a bike helmet.

But ever since I've rode my bike like a pro. I've flipped off my bike probably in the past 6-7 years but my reflexes are quick and I just put my hands down so my face don't get cut up again.

Comment

i always go for our own when we fight euros

Comment

Working...
                    X