Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Highschool, did you ever **** a girl in the bathroom between classes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    I didn't. Because the school I went to had 4000+ students and they all used the bathrooms inbetween classes
    Exactly...

Still, would've been quite an accomplishment.

Comment

Well if you could afford to be late to class and had a slut with you, not too hard. But it was easier to just skip class and do your thing in the parking lot or the janitors closet.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        Pretty hard considering we only had 5 minutes to get to the next class.

We shall call it 'quickie',lol. Btw, a s1ag dat's scared of doing it is some coward douchebag.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
          The average man lasts 3 minutes, so you would still have 2 minutes to get to the next class.
          That takes some talent...luckily my ex lived not too far from school, so we'd sometimes go to her place during lunch and make it back for class.

Comment

I did back in the day, Bathroom and Janitors closet, but we didnt have cameras back then, I know they have surveillance now

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
              The average man lasts 3 minutes, so you would still have 2 minutes to get to the next class.
              Really? i last much longer than that, i couldnt get done in 3 mins if i tried

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Dinero OG View Post
                Really? i last much longer than that, i couldnt get done in 3 mins if i tried

I knew it was cummin.....

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
                  I knew it was cummin.....

hey the s1ag's puzz is as loose as a wizards sleeve. wudda ya expect

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Dinero OG View Post
                    hey the s1ag's puzz is as loose as a wizards sleeve. wudda ya expect

You should get one of those.....

I bet she could bite yo cuck off while you penetrate her p00n just by flexing dat love-muscle,LOOOOL.

Comment

Working...
                    X