Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you **** a woman if she had a **** stain on her thong??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would you **** a woman if she had a **** stain on her thong??

lets say you got her in the room..shes sexy..u pull down her thongs and see a **** stain in them...what do you do????????????

lets say this is her

What is happening to the lounge?

Comment

Id tell her to go shower.

LOL just kidding id **** her, because i dont get laid often.

Comment

Nope. I once walked out on a girl because, while I was giving her back-shots, a strange smell wafted up to me...I looked down and she clearly had not wiped properly. I pulled out, dropped some pearls on her ass, washed up and skipped out while I was supposed to be getting some cookies and stuff.

Comment

u sikk ****!!! im gonna whack ur head wid a bat...

Comment

HALL PASS anyone?

Comment

damn.. i wudnt wan to be in tat situation.

but if its a real situation i will laugh at her hard and if im really horny i will fcuk her ass and give her a dirty sanchez..

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                lets say you got her in the room..shes sexy..u pull down her thongs and see a **** stain in them...what do you do????????????

lets say this is her
                Ummmm... Keep going as if it's not there... As long as it doesn't suddenly smeel like ****, I'm gonna turn my attention from the **** stain on the thong to how I'm gonna hit that fine cinnamon ass and pink ***** right in front of me.

Comment

I would slide the tip of **** inside her crack and if it came out clean I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
                    I would slide the tip of **** inside her crack and if it came out clean I wouldn't have a problem with it.
                    lmfao................

Comment

Working...
                    X