Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marve Vs Capcom 3. (The best fighting game for the next 11 years)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Marve Vs Capcom 3. (The best fighting game for the next 11 years)

Took almost more than 11 years for this game to come out and it is PERFECT.

It comes out on Tuesday, but I got my hand on a copy today.

Those who love Street Fighter 4 and Super Street Fighter.. You will abandon that game. This is Street Fighter 4 plus more!

The fighting is great and everyone is SO BALANCED.

Enjoy ya.. This is the game of the year. I'm not gonna even get Fight Night and probably not even Killzone 3 cause i'm going to be playing this ****.

I'm already ranked 35 in the world on Marvel Vs Capcom 2. Lets see where I can go in MVC3! lol

Enough is enough from Capcom.

Not only they make ****ty costumes for SSFIV, but they dare to put character's on DLC when the game hasn't even come out.

I don't care how much I loved MVSC2, I'm not getting it.

Money-grubbing cocksuckers.

Comment

The game is good bro. WAY better than Street FIghter 4, yet it has the fighting style similar too it with a harder learning curve.

Everyone's ending so far that i've seen shows an a special person. For Dante it was Ghost Rider, and with Trish it was Night Crawler. If they make it in the game with DLC i will buy it. This game is the ****.

Comment

i think tekken is much better, games like MvC and SF are for button mashers

Comment

Tekken is much more advanced yes, but MvC takes timing as well. It is not easy.

Comment

Can this game be played online?

Comment

The air combos are insanely easy to do, almost everything is. It is better than SF4 though but so far ...I'd say the game is aiiiight

Comment

Originally posted by Blah! View Post
                i think tekken is much better, games like MvC and SF are for button mashers
                Since when? Have you ever even played Street Fighter?

Pull off C. Viper's combo trials and see if you can mash your way to success.

Comment

I'm hesitant to buy it cause i'm worried i will be screwed like i was with SF4 and SSF4. I'd rather wait a while til the come out with MvC3 alpha/beta version #2 with 35 more character and combos for $20 less.

Comment

This looks awesome, ill be sure to pick it up.

are there any darkstalkers characters in it?

Comment

Working...
                    X