rewatched chisora vs. helenius

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rewatched chisora vs. helenius

chisora doesn't seem that "godly" like people are saying

he was easily able to walk inside of helenius, helenius has no jab, and was not able to stop chisora, it was "hey chisora you can come inside of me" "ok rob"... he like invided chisora to do so

he won't be able to get inside of vitali that easy with those thundering jabs.....
    Last edited by boxingking500; 01-06-2012, 09:05 AM.

Chisora will win, I just get this feeling from my lower area that he will.

Comment

Originally posted by davros2010 View Post
      Chisora will win, I just get this feeling from my lower area that he will.
      You get feelings there whenever you see Chisora, don't you Duffgun?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post

he was easily able to walk inside of helenius, helenius has no jab, and was not able to stop chisora, it was "hey chisora you can come inside of me" "ok rob"... he like invided chisora to do so

he won't be able to get inside of vitali that easy with those thundering jabs.....

This could quite possibly be, the most intelligient statement you've ever posted...

Comment

who the hell said he was godly?

Comment

No one is really saying that Chisora is a great fighter?

He won pretty much every round against Helenius and it was a great fight for him, but obviously he's got pretty much no chance against Vitali.

Comment

Who's saying Chisora is godly ?, , because I've seen none.

People are saying he was robbed, that's it.

Comment

Chisora is a bum like the rest of the HW div, except for the Klitschkos.

I have always said that Helenius was getting overhyped.
                I mean the guy was losing on the scorecards against both Peters and Liakhovich before stopping them late.
                Both guys were completely shot and they still gave him problems.

Peters have been destroyed by both Klitschkos, Liakhovich was stopped by Shannon briggs, had a 1 and a half year layoff before he faced Helenius and still was leading on the scorecards at rnd 9 before getting stopped.

And people hype Helenius up to be someone to dethrone the Klitschkos

Comment

Sidenote: Danish tabloids continues to refer to Chisora as the phaggot-fighter.

True story.

Now go on....

Comment

Originally posted by freedom. View Post
                    you get feelings there whenever you see chisora, don't you duffgun?
                    lmao!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X