View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 12:00 PM #25
El Weeblerito I

Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,275,799,730,920.33
Total Points: 120,056,607,138,311,968.00
Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. great sig - BOXEO _ Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDPopescu View Post
I said: "Let's put it the other way: does Mr. Ward want to get $2.2 million purse plus the gate money just by having a tune-up with a nobody?"

I like stylists...
I like the stylists tradition -- with Gene Tunney, Sugar Ray Robinson a.s.o.
I like Rigondeaux and Mayweather. They deliver "stylist shows" actually.

... While HBO doesn't provide Rigo with any fights and any purses, the same HBO is putting more than $3 million in front of Ward in order to fight just nobody in a tune up. I suppose that Ward should be alone into the ring and get all the money.
You're still not making yourself particularly clear.

Are you saying that Ward should offer Rodriguez more money?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigeons View Post
If you watch the video, Ward says the agreement he signed is for more than they initially offered Rodriguez ($800K) but less than what Rodriguez was asking for ($1M). You have to assume that the offer now stands right around $900K for Rodriguez. If the HBO's offer for this fight was $3.15M as rumored, the split would be 70/30.

If Rodriguez walks away, he does not believe he can win this fight.
I thin Haymon's trying to convince him to work with Showtime.
Weebler I is offline   Reply With Quote