No announcement yet.

I got the beats by dr.dre and sol republics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got the beats by dr.dre and sol republics

hi all, i got 2 sets of headphones for christmas, the beats by dre, and the sol republics, im not going to lie the beats are real confortable and look great but the sol republics sound better imo and are more than 100 bucks cheaper, so any of you looking for good headphones i would go with the sol republics over all, chears, if you guys have any questions about the products ask me.

Does sol republics gives you the same swag that beats does?

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
      lol idk if you are being sarcastic bro, but they dont look bad at all and its a huge price difference.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
        andre ward and michael phelps wear them so maybe

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
          hi all, i got 2 sets of headphones for christmas, the beats by dre, and the sol republics, im not going to lie the beats are real confortable and look great but the sol republics sound better imo and are more than 100 bucks cheaper, so any of you looking for good headphones i would go with the sol republics over all, chears, if you guys have any questions about the products ask me.
          Did you get the solos, studios, or pros?

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            Did you get the solos, studios, or pros?
            got the studios bro, but they are going back too much money for the sound quality to be what it is.

Comment

Working...
            X