Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlantic Hurricanes are revenge for African Slavery (Study by WeWuZkangz university)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlantic Hurricanes are revenge for African Slavery (Study by WeWuZkangz university)

I saw this all over Black Twitter and thought it was pretty funny....

Apparently Hurricanes are the result of vengeful souls of enslaved Africans punishing the Americas....Gee who would have thought....I mean Hurricanes have been around since the dawn of time and African Slavery only started in the 1600s, but what do I know.

So who do you believe??

Modern Science/Meteorology or Black Twitter /Tariq Nasheed??
    The Revenge of African Ancestors for Slavery
    23.08%
    White Privledge
    23.08%
    Scientific Awnser:Warm ocean water/currents plus the Earth’s eastward rotation.
    53.85%
    Last edited by animalfan10; 09-22-2017, 02:21 AM.

Tariq Nasheed.

Sounds like a trustworthy fellow.

Comment

"WeWuzKangz University"

Comment

They've done the worst damage to the almost entirely black Caribbean Islands, which are filled with the descendants of those very same slaves. Excellent line of thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
          "WeWuzKangz University"

The "logic" behind this is that Hurricanes (in the Atlantic) generally follow the same path (West Africa to the Americas) as the Transatlantic Slave Trade did...Therefore Hurricanes are the "Karma" for the Slave Trade lol.....

Hint hint it's the other way around (The Sailing Ships involved in the Transatlantic Slave Trade likely followed the same Wind Patterns that lead to Hurricanes....They have the relationship backwards)....

And there are plenty of Hurricanes in the Pacific to....They just generally break up way out at sea and don't make landfall....hence they don't cause much damage....

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post

Apparently Hurricanes are the result of vengeful souls of enslaved Africans punishing the Americas....Gee who would have thought....I mean Hurricanes have been around since the dawn of time and African Slavery only started in the 1600s, but what do I know.

So who do you believe??

Utter tosh! If that is so why are hurricanes ****ing up islands that have the descendants of slaves of them?

Comment

The "logic" behind this is that Hurricanes (in the Atlantic) generally follow the same path (West Africa to the Americas) as the Transatlantic Slave Trade did...Therefore Hurricanes are the "Karma" for the Slave Trade lol.....

Hint hint it's the other way around (The Sailing Ships involved in the Transatlantic Slave Trade likely followed the same Wind Patterns that lead to Hurricanes....They have the relationship backwards)....

And there are plenty of Hurricanes in the Pacific to....They just generally break up way out at sea and don't make landfall....hence they don't cause much damage....
              Hurricanes were around before those ships ever sailed this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                "WeWuzKangz University"

Is that pig guy in your avi depicting JimRaynor?

Comment

So who do you believe??

Do you have a link to "Black Twitter"?

Comment

Global warming has led to warmer ocean waters and those warmer levels make stronger hurricanes. The hurricanes have been stronger this season.

Comment

Working...
                    X