Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: World Boxing Super Series - Fighters Go Face To Face!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: World Boxing Super Series - Fighters Go Face To Face!

Photos of Gala - The star-studded World Boxing Super Series kicked off in style on Saturday night in Monaco when the quarter-final pairings were determined during the Draft Gala at the famed Grimaldi Forum. In a 50-minute live TV show, all stars came face-to-face live on stage, with the top four seeds picking their opponents from the unseeded boxers. The quarter-finals will take place in September and October, with dates and venues to be announced in due course. The winners of the revolutionary bracket-style elimination tournament will receive the Muhammad Ali Trophy, The Greatest Prize in Boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That was corny as hell seeing Eubank SR instead of his son doing a stare down in his place! WTF????

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzRsEI3rHvI

hahhahah

Comment

I dont know anything about brant, is there a possibility he could be the andre ward of this tourney?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          I dont know anything about brant, is there a possibility he could be the andre ward of this tourney?
          Naw fam, he is average at best. Same with Skoglund. I've seen them both fight and Skoglund got a flat out robbery over a 52 yr old glen johnson... Hard for anyone to beat smith in the 168 division in this tourney. guy is huge, Eubanks looks pretty amateurish so i have smith winning easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            He's definitely not the Ward of this tournament. I'm not sure there is a Ward in either of this tournaments.

I could see Brant upsetting Braehmer doe. Brant's with Derrick James & spars with Spence & Charlo a lot so he's got some skills to hang with those guys. A potential problem for him in that fight is gonna be size. He's been fighting at 160lbs & Braehmer has been fighting at 175 so he's the smaller guy.

Braehmer is older doe + hasn't gotten a world class win in awhile. That said Brant hasn't showed himself to be world class yet & he's probably the worst guy on paper in this tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              That was corny as hell seeing Eubank SR instead of his son doing a stare down in his place! WTF????
              Yeah I know. What the hell was that all about??

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                lol no surprise. He was on eubanks last fight poster since his opponent was such a bum

Comment

Comment

Richard shaefer always puts on a great show for the fans! That italian model host was the first knockout of the tournament!

Comment

Working...
                    X