Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lesnar And Junior Dos Santos TUF 13 Coaches!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what ya'll talking about but JDS can speak English:

Comment

Cigano speaks good English. I hope the fight does take place in Vancouver. I'll be rooting for Cigano 100%. Brock once entering that cage will face the truth. Cigano is no joke. He's a monster.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
        What exactly is Brock going to teach anyone about MMA?

and how the hell is JDS going to communicate?
        Well Brock used to be a multiple time NCAA wrestling champ and Cigano speaks pretty good english.

Comment

the least skilled champion in ufc history a coach in TUF?lol

Comment

Dos Santos' English isn't bad. It's any worse than Big Nog's English, and he was a coach a few years ago.

I gotta give Brock props for taking this fight. But I see him getting beaten much worse than he did against Velasquez.

Dos Santos doesn't have the wrestling skills of Velasquez, but he is a better boxer with a lot more power in imo. And his takedown defense isn't bad. While his cardio isn't that great, it's much better than Carwin's.

Velasquez stopped Brock via TKO. I see Dos Santos knocking Brock out cold.

Comment

Call me crazy, but I think Brock will win this with GnP.

Unless he gets caught before the takedown.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                Dos Santos' English isn't bad. It's any worse than Big Nog's English, and he was a coach a few years ago.

I gotta give Brock props for taking this fight. But I see him getting beaten much worse than he did against Velasquez.

Dos Santos doesn't have the wrestling skills of Velasquez, but he is a better boxer with a lot more power in imo. And his takedown defense isn't bad. While his cardio isn't that great, it's much better than Carwin's.

Velasquez stopped Brock via TKO. I see Dos Santos knocking Brock out cold.
                JDS is a better boxer than velasquez? u cant be serious..

JDS is a very hard hitter but hitting hard doesnt mean u have solid boxing skills, look at wanderlei.

dos santos striking is terrible imo. he throws wide telegraphed punches, has almost no defense and a very thin arsenal of punches. its either pawing jab then overhand right or pawing jab right uppercut then left hook. thats all he ever throws, and he has no sense of distance, timing or angles when he does so. hes basicly a big strong guy just loading up his shots. velasquez is much more skilled on his feet, JDS just has power. im not buying his hype anymore than i was brocks.

same thing goes for his takedown defense, JDS just relies on brute force to get his oponents of of him rather than skill. i dont think he can do that with brock, lesnar will drive right through him and put him on his back. the way to keep from being taken down by lesnar is good wrestling and good footwork which i think kept cain on his feet as much as his wrestling. when brock shot on him he stepped to the side, i dont see dos santos doing that and i think thats why he wont be able to stop the takedown.

its a toss up imo, brock could take him down and pound him out but he also sucks bad enough on his feet to get caught with one of those wide swings from dos santos.

Comment

JDS is known to have the best boxing in MMA isn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
                    JDS is known to have the best boxing in MMA isn't he?
                    since the day i saw JDS ive been ripping on his striking. its bad.

he does land the shots so its effective, but technically impressive? no f**kin way

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                      How long has Brock Lesnar been training in MMA? Is he really in any position to be a coach.

I know it is just a tool to get ratings and sell the last fight but still, seems a bit ridiculous.
                      Guess we're gonna find out. For the sake of the fighters on his team, I hope he's not a Ken Shamrock type of coach.

Comment

Working...
                      X