Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few Flyod Mayweather fans more interested on OST than the actual Mega fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCUD. View Post
    OK let's get real?

Why did USADA stopped the blood tests for Floyd and Mosley at 18 days?

Is it because the tests are sufficient enough till the next test after the fight?
    No dumbass its because they are RANDOM they can stop whenver they want its no set schedule genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Jermaine83 View Post
      oh my lord!!! you are completely missing the point.maybe this will help.
      FACTS:
      IN FEBRUARY AND BEFORE THE MOSLEY FIGHT FLOYD SAID THE TESTS WILL NOW HAVE TO GO UP TILL THE FIGHT!
      so why is pac agreeing to something that is not there??
      please oh please come up with an answer that makes sense.no disrespect bros but you got to come more constructive than your previous statements.
      you do realized your trying too hard, stop it your making Flyod looks even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
        I want the fight to happen, but on a even playing field

No cut-off date because that would allow cheating
        Another stupid boxing fan.

Floyd is bigger, has longer reach, 41 wins, no loss, faster, slicker...

You're right, the playing field is uneven.

Comment

Originally posted by scud. View Post
          i find joy everytime i read these kind of comments (bolded) from floyd fanatics.
          lmao!............

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
            you do realized your trying too hard, stop it your making Flyod looks even worse.
            you do realise that my points are legite hence you have no clue how to respond on a grown folks level so you just insult people..typical idiocity.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
              No dumbass its because they are RANDOM they can stop whenver they want its no set schedule genius.
              I bet you kiss Floyd's balls when Floyd demanded a RANDOM BLOOD TEST UP TO 14 DAYS the first time around. Right?

When the two fighters entered negotiations earlier this year, Mayweather wanted a 14-day cut-off on the random drug tests. Pacquiao wanted the testing to stop 24-days before the fight. The negotiations fell apart over the testing dispute. http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=27942

Comment

None of those Floyd fans were bothered about drug testing before Floyd came out with it. Its quite sad and pathetic when adults behave this way, following and believing what ever comes out of someones mouth. They remind me of the Manson Family, with Floyd being Charles and all the Floyd fans being his followers.

Comment

Originally posted by SCUD. View Post
                  I bet you kiss Floyd's balls when Floyd demanded a RANDOM BLOOD TEST UP TO 14 DAYS the first time around. Right?

When the two fighters entered negotiations earlier this year, Mayweather wanted a 14-day cut-off on the random drug tests. Pacquiao wanted the testing to stop 24-days before the fight. The negotiations fell apart over the testing dispute. http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=27942
                  is there any point talking to you..why you always talking about kissing mens balls??
                  real talk,stop it and talk boxing,silly sod.

Comment

Originally posted by Broffy View Post
                    None of those Floyd fans were bothered about drug testing before Floyd came out with it. Its quite sad and pathetic when adults behave this way, following and believing what ever comes out of someones mouth. They remind me of the Manson Family, with Floyd being Charles and all the Floyd fans being his followers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jermaine83 View Post
                      is there any point talking to you..why you always talking about kissing mens balls??
                      real talk,stop it and talk boxing,silly sod.
                      Hey, read post#26 quick.

Let's talk boxing then...ahhh really, wait..let's talk PEDs and ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X