Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tomoki Kameda, The Youngest Brother Ready For Title Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tomoki Kameda, The Youngest Brother Ready For Title Run

The youngest of the fighting Kameda brothers, Tomoki Kameda (12-0, 10KOs), is ready to follow in the same path as his well-known brothers Koki and Daiki. While Koki and Daiki Kameda made their names in Japan, the youngest of the three, 18-year-old Tomoki, has spent most of his career training and fighting in Mexico. The Mexican boxing fans have accepted him as one of their own. [Click Here To Read More]

Japanese fighter with a Mexican trainer. Interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Japanese fighter with a Mexican trainer. Interesting!
      The 3 brothers have Mexican trainers , not sure if one trains more than one

Comment

How many brothers have these guys got? Another? I hope he isnt controversial like the other two.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          How many brothers have these guys got? Another? I hope he isnt controversial like the other two.
          There's three and he's the youngest.

I've heard that while Daiki and Koki have matured a bit, he's still a bit of a loudmouth. But he fights and trains mostly in Mexico, so it's not that bad from what I gather.

He comes to the ring in a luchador mask and sombrero, BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by isar View Post
            I didn't know that. This brother even has a Mexican girlfriend...the world is getting smaller all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by isar View Post
              I think Koki and Daiki have the same trainer as Alvarez.

Alvarez has walked to the ring with them for some of their fights. I think they were Daiki's fights with Kaovichit.

Comment

Working...
              X