No announcement yet.

Headgear headgear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headgear headgear

I'm looking for cheap headgear and wondering if these are good http://www.ringside.com/prodinfo.asp?number=EVHG or are these good http://www.ringside.com/prodinfo.asp?number=CMHG. I heard of the facesaver headgears but I don't wanna spend that much money. I'm really liking the mexican style ones tho they cover alot of the face for a low price. Tell me what you think and I'm 100% sure I'm not buying no winning headgear cost to much I don't even have a job lol.

FightGear makes good head gear. I have Title Gel which are bit stiff (probably needs to be broken in) and these FightGear Air Max http://www.ringside.com/prodinfo.asp?number=SHG . I like em and it has received good reviews. I'm not sure if Ringside/CSI owns FightGear or not but I think they do because they are the promary distributers and I would think Ringside would have a headgear line and FG might be it. I'm also not sure if FG owns Titan and if Titan would be a lower end FG.

Many manufacturers have variations of the FG Air Max like Title, Lonsdale, etc. They seem to all be different though. The top parts I've seen are different, the Title versions have a different closure system that doesn't look as good, etc.

Comment

what's the sizing like on the headgear? I don't know what size I have to buy but I'm looking at buy the grant headgear and a pair of the campeon training gloves. Oh midget if you are going to start competing you have to make sure the headgear is usa boxing approved, that's all the coach told me to buy
      Last edited by oniham; 09-02-2009, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Alittle expensive but the only one I have used. If you want one for sparing just get the one you linked first

Comment

dont spend too much money, its just your head.

Comment

u should just make 1 thread... and then from there we just pick up...

on 2 topic... dont get that everlast headgear its ****..

Comment

the ones on the site look flimsy,not enough head padding,if you do not want to spend the money then do not box,to protact your head you need the best,try a hockey helmut

Comment

Originally posted by I3C727 View Post
                dont spend too much money, its just your head.
                Is that sarcasm? Also thanks guys I guess I'ma go with the headgear i picked.

Comment

use the head gear you picked and remember tuck your chin in,and jab,jab then boom land the right

Comment

The Titan Headgear one would be the best for you at this moment, try and save up some cash and get a Winning FG 5000, that **** is nice sonnnn!!very niceee!!

Comment

Working...
                    X