Team Punishment No more???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Punishment No more???

From MMAweekly.com.......

Tito Ortiz made an interesting post on his website recently. He said "Team Punishment will not be be in the same sentence as MMA for now. Rampage, Ricco, and I will still train together but Team Punishment will not be apart of me or anyone else. I will close the name Team Punishment since its my corporation I will do other business with the name."

What does it mean? That's a good question. MMAWeekly.com spoke with Paul Herrera, fighter and business partner with Tito Ortiz in Hitman Productions, recently. When asked about the
    rumors that Team Punishment has broken up, Herrera wouldn’t go so far as to say that, but did state that “there are some big changes that are
    going to be made.” As usual, it sounds as if the issue boils down to money.

As for Hitman Productions, Herrera stated that everything is going well between he and Ortiz and that their next show is set for the Galaxy Theater on March 1st. Fighters already slated for the March show include Chris Brennan and Antonio McKee. At the time we spoke to him, Herrera was hard at work on the DVD/video production of the first two
    Hitman shows due to be released in the next few weeks.

Hmm I wonder why...

Comment

we will see whats up when the dust clears... the hitman show was good... i need to pic up the DVD

Comment

as long as i can see tito get ktfo by liddell is all cool

Comment

Haha won´t happen...

Comment

I hope tito get ktfo by Chuck to but i liked team punisment

Comment

i bet you he'll have a new team with new fighters that will surprise all of us.

Comment

I hope the fight actually happens between Lidell and Tito!

scorpion

Comment

lidell will **** YOU UP the ass TITO

Comment

Both are great fighters, I dont see it just being a one sided beating, but I can see Liddell controling most of the fight......

Comment

Working...
                    X