No announcement yet.

Rewatched Silva-Belfort

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewatched Silva-Belfort

I was watching it and neither of them threw a punch for the first 2.5 minutes of the fight. Wtf was that just circling eachoterh for way too long.

What a KnockOut though!
    The Silva vs. Okami fight was the same aswell pretty much, nuttin goin on in the first apart from Yushin tryin to zap Andersons energy against the cage. Anderson kneed him n he backed off straight!
    Ya'll see the second? Yushin was poor man. Got dropped off a couple of jabs, if you can even call them that!!

Comment

Anderson is predominant counter-puncher. He rarely initiates contact quickly. Takes a while if he has to initiate the contact.

Vitor? I guess he was scared because he is a bum rusher. Just goes in swinging crazy. So don't know what was up with him.

Silva finished him in the most ridic way though. TKD guys don't even get knocked out with a front jab kick.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Anderson is predominant counter-puncher. He rarely initiates contact quickly. Takes a while if he has to initiate the contact.

Vitor? I guess he was scared because he is a bum rusher. Just goes in swinging crazy. So don't know what was up with him.

Silva finished him in the most ridic way though. TKD guys don't even get knocked out with a front jab kick.
        The push kick is considered a "jab", not the front snap kick. If you land a front snap chick on someones chin, like Anderson did, they're going out.

Comment

If Kick didn't land Anderson was going to get KO'd..

according to Vitor

Comment

It's called "the feeling out process".

Comment

Working...
            X