Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Explains Why He Finalized Ortiz, Passed on Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Explains Why He Finalized Ortiz, Passed on Joshua

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder is very eager to do a lot of damage when he steps in the ring with Luis Ortiz for a second time. On Tuesday, Wilder announced that a deal was reached to face Ortiz in a rematch. The fight is being targeted for a date in September. The announcement was a crushing below to the handlers of IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO champion Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder is taking a gamble in trying to raise his profile.
    I just hope it doesn't backfire

Comment

Wilder is happy with his WBC belt and happy with who he is in Alabama. Why risk losing all of that now when you can spend another year building the AJ fight and walk away with the jackpot.

Comment

DUCKER, DOSSER. You dont believe anything Anthony Joshua says? You knew the Joshua fight was NOT happening this year so thats why you went for Ortiz? Even though it was made very very clear that Joshua wanted to make that fight this year and nobody wants to see the Ortiz rematch?

Get out. Sorry Deontay theres no talking your way out of this one. You are an official DUCK. Not even to mention that the contract you have signed with Ortiz has no date or venue, remember the AJ contract you claimed you wanted but couldnt sign due to date and venue. Infact ive checked. EVERY SINGLE contract Wilder has signed since he turned down AJ cuz of date and venue has been signed without a date and venue.

I think Team Wilder and their fans think we all got a short memory so they can blame things on things now and then contradict themselves not long after. It all screams DUCK to me.

Comment

I hope one of them looses and the fight never happens. That way they will regret the big chance they had. Plus they are just making money fighting bums in the process to milk the fans.

Comment

Wilder be slurping on dat A side meth doe. I heard he be doing it doe.

Comment

"you’ll still watch the Ortiz fight, no matter what" -Wilder

this is his strategy and belief however wrong it is. he thinks he has some huge fanbase who will watch him no matter who he fights cept the numbers dont match his words

Comment

Them brothas be needing them Pop Tarts doe

Comment

Wilder got lucky with stiverne n braeseale

But he will pay bigly when he faces the sweet scientist AJ! U can run but u can't hide Deontay . The reaper AJ (yur landlord) is coming to collect!

Comment

"who else is fighting Ortiz? "

No-one else was allowed to. He was being saved for Wilder!

Comment

Working...
                    X