Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sugar Ray Leonard is my all time favorite fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar Ray Leonard is my all time favorite fighter!

Who's yours?

Muhammad Ali.

Comment

I will like to see a thread of favorite fighters
      but ONE name only.

My all time favorite fighter is Lennox Lewis

Comment

Comment

mayweather

Comment

Everyone listed good fighters. But Lennox Lewis? He was a DAMN GOOD heavyweight but I never had him as an all time great. Not even heavyweight. He got KOed twice by guys who will never see the IBHOF.

Anyway, that's your opinion and I respect it. After all, that's what I asked for.

Comment

bernard hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by emurgencee View Post
                Everyone listed good fighters. But Lennox Lewis? He was a DAMN GOOD heavyweight but I never had him as an all time great. Not even heavyweight. He got KOed twice by guys who will never see the IBHOF.

Anyway, that's your opinion and I respect it. After all, that's what I asked for.
                Your opinion is not worth anything

when the opinions of every boxing pundit around the world disagrees with you

Lewis is not an ATG?

are you 'vladimir' from that other site? or some shyt

Lewis avenged both his defeats in brutal fashion.

He made Mccall cry and forced Mccall to suck his dick afterwards, with Mccalls entire family watching

He brutally koed Rahman in the rematch and is the only heavyweight of the modern era to defeat EVERY BOXER HE EVER FACED

He was robbed against Holyfield despite spanking that horse whore's arse for 12 rounds straight.

Lennox Lewis is ranked by most boxing experts and magazines as a top 10 ATG HW.

Boxing news the oldest boxing magazine in the world ranks him over Floyd btw.

Remember also this is the HW division not ur weaker lightweight divisions, a KO in the PREMIER super division is only a second away. It happens to most people

Not to mention Prime Olivier Mccall was no joke .

Under estimate Mccall at your peril

Comment

Oscar De La Hoya.

Comment

Pernell Whitaker

Comment

Working...
                    X