Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rendall Munroe Sunday 24th oct

10am on sky hd 2

What is everyone's predictions?

Tbh I don't know much about the Japanese guy other than he's got a decent record and supposedly looked good beating Jhonny Gonzalez - Having that said Munroe is a beats at the weight and has a chance of wearing the smaller man down for a points win or late stoppage but he'll have be at his best but full respect to Munroe for going over there to take on the challenge - I hope he does it

Comment

Has Munroe stopped working yet?? He must be mad if he is still on the bins when a chance for proper fame is on the line if he wins this.

Yes I have to agree on the wearing down part Munroe is very big for his weight class and could easily move up if he wins.

Comment

Munroe by UD. I havent seen much of either but rendalls last fight was good, very high workrate. Should be a good fight

Comment

I got Nishioka stoppage man .Just comparing the 2 records.... Nishioka's looks to solid .Hat off to Munroe and good luck to him man but Nishioka's got 13 ko's on his record man and Munroe ain't even got 1 .Nishioka's got to much power I think.
          Last edited by alza1988; 10-21-2010, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Guna be a very tough fight for munroe,the only advantage he has is the fact that hes huge at the weight but i cant see that being enough,i see him dropping a decision or stopped late

Comment

Working...
            X