Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you don't believe CPR and such can bring people back? Think about it. What about lazarus in the bible? He was raised from the dead by Jesus after being dead for 3 days. That verse isn't saying that people won't have NDE's.

Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
      So you don't believe CPR and such can bring people back? Think about it. What about lazarus in the bible? He was raised from the dead by Jesus after being dead for 3 days. That verse isn't saying that people won't have NDE's.
      Think about your own beliefs and whether the bible contradicts itself or not. I'm not here to get into a discussion about it, just giving you some food for thought.

But as far as any fraud saying they've gone to hell and come back, I can tell you the verse I've cited does not support it. According to the bible, no one goes to hell until after they have been judged; punishment does not come before judgment. Lazarus and the rich man is a parable.

That is all I have for you. This is a boxing website and I'd rather stick to the subject matter.
      Last edited by Doc Holliday; 09-14-2009, 04:59 AM.

Comment

• I'm telling you that you're wrong. So we agree to disagree. Get out of this thread if you don't want to discuss it then. I'm going to discuss it in this particular thread.

Comment

Just watch the videos please and hear them out.

Theyre delusional. As are you.

Comment

• I'll take it you didn't watch them then.

Comment

I'll take it you didn't watch them then.
              Im not watching a 90 minute video of a guy saying he want to hell and back.

What in ur opinion leads u to believe he isnt delusional?

Comment

• Watch the video and judge for yourself if he's delusional or not.

Comment

Watch the video and judge for yourself if he's delusional or not.
                  ........no............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
                    Theyre delusional. As are you.
                    I disagree. Some of them are delusional for sure, some are mistaking hallucinations as real. But the ones who have the most lucid experiences, the most vivid and descriptive narratives, those guys are out and out lying to try and claim converts.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      I disagree. Some of them are delusional for sure, some are mistaking hallucinations as real. But the ones who have the most lucid experiences, the most vivid and descriptive narratives, those guys are out and out lying to try and claim converts.
                      Fucking ****s!

Comment

Working...
                      X