No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khabib-Mayfield Discussed For Rios vs. Alvarado Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khabib beats Mayfield.

I've seen plenty of Karim Mayfield and become less impressed every time I see him

Comment

Good matchup, I'll be looking forward to it.

Comment

Mayfield needs to go back to ESPN. I never want to see this guy on HBO again. Can't believe he managed to stink up a fight against an exiting fighter like Herrera.

Comment

Yes..

Khabib would blitz Mayfield

Comment

Not a bad match up. I would love to see Khabib in some of the the mix with some of the big names at 140.

Comment

Atleast it's some exposure for Khabib, but rather almost anyone else than Mayfield, who is a real hit, hold & wrestle artist (or wrestle, hold, then hit)...

Still, Khabib should be too quick, hits too hard & is strong enough himself to allow Mayfield to get away with it too much - just could be a less than exciting fight, whereas Khabib with almost any of the top guys in the division is a great fight.

Comment

Very cool match-up. Allakhverdiev cannot allow this fight to turn into a clinch-fest.

Comment

Jesse vargas? Boring

Comment

I got the guy who beat Guzman. Mayfield is not good, he's fast...that's where it ends. He's gonna get sparked.

Comment

Working...
                    X