Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone here shop online for clothes? how do you know what size to get for like a hoodie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Luffy View Post
      Does anyone here shop online for clothes? how do you know what size to get for like a hoodie?
      It depends. If you're going to shop, shop at stores you normally go into and know how they fit you.

Every stores clothes will fit differently. Some more looser than others and some more tighter than others.

Same goes for shoes.

They usually have a measure thing on the website but you need that measure string to know your chest and waist size. I don't have that, I go by what I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Cerrote View Post
        It depends. If you're going to shop, shop at stores you normally go into and know how they fit you.

Every stores clothes will fit differently. Some more looser than others and some more tighter than others.

Same goes for shoes.

They usually have a measure thing on the website but you need that measure string to know your chest and waist size. I don't have that, I go by what I know.
        when i was looking at the website it had like "M 44-46" so im guessing it meant medium and the 46 and 44 were the measurements of like your chest and length of your arms? i was trying to buy some football stuff, not like jerseys just some windbreakers, hoodies things like that from worldsoccershop.com do you know any better sites?

Comment

when i was looking at the website it had like "M 44-46" so im guessing it meant medium and the 46 and 44 were the measurements of like your chest and length of your arms? i was trying to buy some football stuff, not like jerseys just some windbreakers, hoodies things like that from worldsoccershop.com do you know any better sites?
          www.worldsoccershop.com
          www.prosoccer.com
          www.soccerpro.com
          www.soccer.com

I've order from them all and can confirm they're all safe to use.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Cerrote View Post
            www.worldsoccershop.com
            www.prosoccer.com
            www.soccerpro.com
            www.soccer.com

I've order from them all and can confirm they're all safe to use.
            thanks bro btw why did you change your name to dj cerrote lmao did you lose a bet?

Comment

thanks bro btw why did you change your name to dj cerrote lmao did you lose a bet?
              Nope, I just wanted that name.

I don't take any offense to that word considering my mother, father, and I use it casually everyday.

Might change it tomorrow if my boys do me proud.

Comment

• whats up guys, been real busy lately so i really havent had time to come by here. que hay de nuevo.....

Comment

• Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                  whats up guys, been real busy lately so i really havent had time to come by here. que hay de nuevo.....
                  have you added any new chet to your setup bro?

Comment

• Add another world title to Mexico !

Comment

• Maricas............

Comment

Working...
                      X