No announcement yet.

did paul williams make enough money so he doesnt have to work any more

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did paul williams make enough money so he doesnt have to work any more

did paul williams make enough money so if he does retire from boxing he will never have to go out and get a real job and can do the fishing thing like he talked about i mean he wasnt a huge boxing star

The warrior that is dubbed the Punisher invested in real estate & has a healthy income from that. But insurance is a b!tch.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      The warrior that is dubbed the Punisher invested in real estate & has a healthy income from that. But insurance is a b!tch.

plus he's not the flashy type that would blow his money away...i do hope he has enough though

Comment

damn i forgot all about the real estate deal for paul they talk about it all the time on the paul williams vs sergio martinez fight and i watch that fight all the time

Comment

I'm sure my boy Floyd will help him out if he needs it,
          Let's not forget what he did for Hernandez and Frazier.

Floyd has a great heart

Comment

he invested in atalanta real estate when the getting was very good

some cities have not taken a huge hit

outside of atlanta is doing well and is probably on the rebound. if you've made a bunch of money in the last few years (which he certainly has,) you can buy property at rock bottom and pay cash for it. there's a boatload of money to be made. they are giving places away.

if he's got people leasing them he's making a killing.

rents have never been higher and he probably bought when the buying prices were low.
            if he's got mortgages the rates are low.

i've heard he's done well with his money. bless him. i'm looking forward to seeing a picture at some point. i don't think he'll have to work a day in his life. he doesn't live like floyd mayweather.

he's certainly made millions fighting on hbo over the years. headlining one of those cards brings in six or seven figures, and he did it almost a dozen times.

Comment

thats not true i heard sergio martinez made a million even for fighting segei dzinziruk and that was his highest purse bt i dnt keep much up on fighters personal life bt martinez has been waering rival gear so im guessing hes got and advertisement contract with them

Comment

You would think he has more than enough money, probably earned around $10 million in purses over his career.

Comment

Doesn't he live in South Carolina? Down there everything is dirt cheap, you could buy a damn mansion over there for like $250,000. Since he isn't known to be a big spender, he should have plenty of money, unless he gave it away to people, but I don't think that's the case.

Comment

First of all i heard he invested wisely

second of all he can still work

Comment

Working...
                    X