Pregnant Mom At My Kids School Giving Me Attention

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
    i didn't observe that. it was awkward.

no she ain't fat. she's like those type who gets pregnant but the rest of her body is still fit.
    i remember having pink eye when i was a kid.

the cure?

breastmilk eye drops.

i **** you not.

Comment

just got to chat with her again today and found out she's having twins. she's due on june lmao!!!!

Comment

Ask her for a *******.

Say "grab my peepee and show me how your kids drink their milk."

Comment

DO IT, or else you'll regret this for the rest of your life. I always wonder about the pregger that got away. Don't make the same mistakes I did. Bust that nut!! Bust it right in that kids forehead!!

Comment

raw dog dat hoe

Comment

women get horny when theyre pregnant. and like....uninhibited and all that.

she def wants to bang you. whats the harm if you do it? it doesnt count as cheating if shes pregnant, at least thats what i heard.

either that or she wants you to watch her older kid when shes in the hospital cos theyre in the same class or somth.

or maybe her older kid likes your kid, and has no friends or somth, wants a play date.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                DO IT, or else you'll regret this for the rest of your life. I always wonder about the pregger that got away. Don't make the same mistakes I did. Bust that nut!! Bust it right in that kids forehead!!
                OMG I just can't let this go. Bobby you don't understand what this means to me,you have to **** this girl. You do WHATEVER it takes to get her in bed. Tell her her stretchmarks look good, tell her it's sexy when she eats everything, shoplift the pootie, do WHATEVER it takes but get it done and bust that nut in that kid's face.

Comment

You're gonna have to do her. You have no choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
                    i know it's bad thinking if i should hit but she's been giving me attention lately. i didn't know that her kid is in my son's class and she said "excuse me are you ____dad?" and i said yes. her face turned so happy and she started having conversations and what not. it's been like this daily for a week. today she even greeted me in a really sweet way that some of the teachers were giving us the look and she even kinda tried to pinch my arm. hahahaha!!!! she's been acting flirty that even when i got in my car she had to wave and all smiles at me. i think that we are the 2 youngest parent in that school cuz most of the other parents look old. maybe she's just trying to make friends. i dont know!
                    The best sex ever dont listen to bossy.plus you can shoot away thats always a plus.

Comment

I have been in pregnant ***** that asn't mine. You would be shocked how good the ***** is. **** HER **** HER **** HER.

Comment

Working...
                      X