This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs Ortiz no longer posted on box rec

It is no longer posted on Box rec. if there was already a thread on this I missed it so my bad. Anyways this brings some questions to mind, does boxrec sometimes have inside info? or do they jump on rumours to be the first to have it labeled as an official fight?

Yeah cuz Floyd realized if he came back, he can't avoid Martinez.

Comment

Comment

I don't think Floyd is avoiding Martinez. and dude I said if I missed a thread my bad

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
          Yeah cuz Floyd realized if he came back, he can't avoid Martinez.
          Sure he can, he can pick an easy fight like Pacquiao has been doing. Pac fans can't complain either because Pac don't want none with Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
            It is no longer posted on Box rec. if there was already a thread on this I missed it so my bad. Anyways this brings some questions to mind, does boxrec sometimes have inside info? or do they jump on rumours to be the first to have it labeled as an official fight?
            I don't think they post fights that are just rumored, but they definitely post fights that are currently in negotiation that are likely to be finalized, even though there is nothing officially signed.

They had Pac vs JMM 3 on there a few days ago, but now it's Pac vs. TBA.

Comment

i think they just have a bunch of people who edit things, and whatever sounds like it's an almost certain thing, they'll post it up until it gets proven wrong. who knows though...

Comment

Working...
              X