Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Toney Challenges BoxingScene Writers, Posters To Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pump i think you should give it a try and see how it goes

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      from fighthype...Toney angry over some of the comments on his last fight.

PC: How frustrating is that to get up the next day and read all of the comments that writers and bloggers have to say about you?

JT: It's not frustrating because they ain't never picked up a glove in their life, let alone had a fight before. They are pen-pushing puppets. In fact, I want you to put this out there. **** ********, **** Bleacher Report, **** Boxingscene and all of these other websites that talked **** afterwards. If I see them at a fight or something, I'm going to bring the streets to their ass. In fact, I got $10,000 for any one of these ***** ass writers that think they can spar 3 rounds with me. Let's see how many takers you get. I hate **** talkers that don't fight, whether it's a fan behind a keyboard or a ***** ass writer behind a pen. Any website that had something to say about James Toney, I will see you sooner or later and **** you!
      I'm afraid Mr Toney, thats not how it works.......

We as paying fans, for what is ultimately entertainment do have the right to comment on your performance. More so, if you don't like it.....don't read it.

Comment

I bet I can last longer with Toney, than he lasted with Couture.

Comment

PC: How frustrating is that to get up the next day and read all of the comments that writers and bloggers have to say about you?

JT: It's not frustrating because they ain't never picked up a glove in their life, let alone had a fight before. They are pen-pushing puppets. In fact, I want you to put this out there. **** ********, **** Bleacher Report, **** Boxingscene and all of these other websites that talked **** afterwards. If I see them at a fight or something, I'm going to bring the streets to their ass. In fact, I got $10,000 for any one of these b*tch ass writers that think they can spar 3 rounds with me. Let's see how many takers you get. I hate **** talkers that don't fight, whether it's a fan behind a keyboard or a ***** ass writer behind a pen. Any website that had something to say about James Toney, I will see you sooner or later and **** you!

I got 500 Million points on BPP!

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
            Tell him it's a done deal. I'll spar him for 3 rounds for $10,000.

I'll take a beating for 10k.
            I'll better that and bet I could last 5 rounds (running my skinny ass off) and I'll do it for £5k and flights across the pond.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish_Scotland View Post
              I'll better that and bet I could last 5 rounds (running my skinny ass off) and I'll do it for £5k and flights across the pond.
              Kick rocks, broham. I was here first. LOL

Comment

Toney and Rafael should go at it.

Comment

I'll fight him, i'll even buy him a cheese burger after.

Comment

Originally posted by vercingetorix3 View Post
                    Toney and Rafael should go at it.
                    And the prize...

A free meal at Burger King!

Comment

JT: It's not frustrating because they ain't never picked up a glove in their life, let alone had a fight before. They are pen-pushing puppets. In fact, I want you to put this out there. **** ********, **** Bleacher Report, **** Boxingscene and all of these other websites that talked **** afterwards. If I see them at a fight or something, I'm going to bring the streets to their ass. In fact, I got $10,000 for any one of these b*tch ass writers that think they can spar 3 rounds with me. Let's see how many takers you get. I hate **** talkers that don't fight, whether it's a fan behind a keyboard or a ***** ass writer behind a pen. Any website that had something to say about James Toney, I will see you sooner or later and **** you!
                      I think this is generally the storyline for Jay & Silent Bob the Movie.. A terrible movie, now James Toney's actual life.

Comment

Working...
                      X