Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner vs. Jessie Vargas - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
    Exactly. But I hope people finally accept that Broner is a C to B- level fighter
    the problem is broner tries to hard to imitate mayweather when he cant. he needs to find his own identity and actually listen to his coaches, made a change to his team and he still fighting exactly the same as he did vs garcia

Comment

Broner didn't look as bad as I expected him to. He just doesn't seem hungry enough to win.. I was on the fence between a draw and 7-5 to Vargas. At least it was exciting

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
        Broner didn't look as bad as I expected him to. He just doesn't seem hungry enough to win.. I was on the fence between a draw and 7-5 to Vargas. At least it was exciting
        Great post here

Comment

I had broner winning 7-5.

Comment

I had Vargas winning 115-113. Broner somehow keeps getting gifts to live another day. Guess he's good for ratings. He had me rolling when he asked Jim Gray about his old suit. Adrien is an ass but Gray is a douche.

Comment

Close fight, broner didn't totally disappoint me. This seemed like a mix of broners team didn't expect that type of work ethic from Vargas and broner not throwing and finally 6 rds in going fck it and throwing more

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                that commentary was total TRASH, every time he opened his mouth i was thinking the opposite
                yes m8 his commentary was way off.....vargas could work and out punch broner for almost the whole round and yet he would turn round and say after a small salvo from broner, he said he prefers his work and scores it for AB.
                Close fight but i think vargas was busier and landed more shots.
                No wonder barker retired proper mug

Comment

Much better fight for Broner than expected. I think a draw was fair. Did anyone notice the acne all over vargas neck and back? He has ped user written all over him literally

Comment

Working...
                  X