No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Anthony Joshua is a Joke, He's Scared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
    I said MAYBE...calm down. You are a little bit too overly emotional about this. Only a complete idiot would deny that hearn would not rather have someone other than Wilder fight Joshua next so is it really that far fetched to low ball a fighter you REALLY dont want to fight? Open your mind a little...
    If Hearn and Joshua would rather fight someone else then they wouldn’t make an offer, that can be debunked by Wilder and his team by accepting the offer which represents his highest payday and for all the belts. So no that logic has also been debunked. And am calm, am just trying to make sure facts are used instead of fanboys logic here.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
      There was no problem with my post. There is however a problem with your post - Erroneous information, the take it or leave it deal did not include a guarantee of a rematch. And as anyone can see, also supported by historic precedent, offers of a flat fee, in big fights, are either a negotiating or stall tactic.

There was NEVER take it or leave it deal .

There IS going to be a rematch claus .

It doesnt matter what offer is made bc it is 5 to 6 X what Wilder will make elsewhere . Joshua is making under 7 Million more while Wilder will make around 11 Million more than he usually does .

If Wilder ACTUALLY wants the fight he will take any deal thats offered bc he then THINKS he will win and become undisputed . If he doesn't it will tell us everything .

Its not fair doe ?

Again heres the problem , why not ACTUALLY follow whats happening and think for yourself ?

Whats next , you're going to tell me its a 100 Million fight bc you HEARD it was ?

Read the post above this one while your at it !

O.K im done here , im not going to waste time on fanboy B.S , bye ! lol
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-19-2018, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        If Hearn and Joshua would rather fight someone else then they wouldn’t make an offer, that can be debunked by Wilder and his team by accepting the offer which represents his highest payday and for all the belts. So no that logic has also been debunked. And am calm, am just trying to make sure facts are used instead of fanboys logic here.
        That offer was made to Wilder out of pressure (and in many peoples opinion it was a $h!ty offer at that) The Joshua camp was receiving from the fans. If you have not been in a hole for the last few months you would have read articles where Hearn is saying Wilder should fight Whyte or Joshua should fight Miller Or Povetkin. These are FACTS that you are referring to that you can look up yourself. Not until recently Hearn has been talking about doing REAL negotiations by going to NY to talk about the fight.

The only person looking like a fanboy is you. I like Both fighters so try that vocabulary with someone else. I just want to see the fight.
        Last edited by Calibaloc; 04-19-2018, 10:19 AM.

Comment

That offer was made to Wilder out of pressure (and in many peoples opinion it was a $h!ty offer at that) The Joshua camp was receiving from the fans. If you have not been in a hole for the last few months you would have read articles where Hearn is saying Wilder should fight Whyte or Joshua should fight Miller Or Povetkin. These are FACTS that you are referring to that you can look up yourself. Not until recently Hearn has been talking about doing REAL negotiations by going to NY to talk about the fight.

The only person looking like a fanboy is you. I like Both fighters so try that vocabulary with someone else. I just want to see the fight.

How the hell do you work out that Hearn/AJ didnt want the Wilder fight?

At the end of 2017 Hearn said the plan for Joshua was to unify all titles by fighting Parker and Wilder in 2018. That is FACT. There was no fan pressure then. Go look it up.

Trying to secure the Whyte fight for Wilder in London and an AJ fight vs Miller in the US was a plan to make AJ vs Wilder HUGE for a December fight by increasing their profiles. It would have made a Wilder fight undisputedly worth $100m and Wilder wouldn't be getting offered 'only' $12.5m.

But Wilder screwed it up.

Comment

Spoke like a true fan boy, offer made out of pressure? Then Wilder’s team can always make an offer. Again call Hearn bluff if they didn’t want the fight. That way they have no where to turn to. If I think someone is ducking me, and he offers me five times my usual payday then I would accept it to prevent him from “Ducking me” the “Am not a fan of both” or “fan of both” BS doesn’t wash here am afraid.

Comment

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post

At the end of 2017 Hearn said the plan for Joshua was to unify all titles by fighting Parker and Wilder in 2018. That is FACT. There was no fan pressure then. Go look it up.

Trying to secure the Whyte fight for Wilder in London and an AJ fight vs Miller in the US was a plan to make AJ vs Wilder HUGE for a December fight by increasing their profiles. It would have made a Wilder fight undisputedly worth $100m and Wilder wouldn't be getting offered 'only' $12.5m.

These fanboys would say anything to sound or look “Neutral”, if you really want to see the fight then you would put pressure on the guy that stands to make 5 times his usual pay, the same guy that accuse someone else of ducking him.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                There was NEVER take it or leave it deal .

There IS going to be a rematch claus .

It doesnt matter what offer is made bc it is 5 to 6 X what Wilder will make elsewhere . Joshua is making under 7 Million more while Wilder will make around 11 Million more than he usually does .

If Wilder ACTUALLY wants the fight he will take any deal thats offered bc he then THINKS he will win and become undisputed . If he doesn't it will tell us everything .

Its not fair doe ?

Again heres the problem , why not ACTUALLY follow whats happening and think for yourself ?

Whats next , you're going to tell me its a 100 Million fight bc you HEARD it was ?

Read the post above this one while your at it !

O.K im done here , im not going to waste time on fanboy B.S , bye ! lol
                6 days to respond, your'e weak bro. Telling someone to think for them selves when you spewed word for word what all the AJ fanager nut snifers are saying - Oh, I didn't know that you weren't just a client, your'e the president of the AJ pube swallowers. Wilder will get over 30% split, and then you can go kill yourself. Can't wait till your response comes in next week.
                Last edited by KnickTillDeaTh; 04-20-2018, 01:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  His stock hasn't gone up that far.

Wilder does not deserve 40%, no matter which way you want to cut it.

Do you think Haymon is going to pay Deontay more money due to him beating Ortiz? I don't think he will some how.

Wilder is still going to struggle getting people to go to his fights. Just watch when he steps in the ring next time. It will be the same story.
                  The longer it goes I bet the more D.Wilder would get IF Aj gets the heart to enter the ring vs D.Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post

I know what Hearns plan was that's not my point, actually what you posted just proved it that Hearn wanted Wilder and Joshua to Fight SEPARATE PEOPLE next but WILDER and fans such as myself to want to see it NOW. The flat fee offer was created knowing Wilder would turn it down and have Joshua and Wilder fight later on not NEXT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Spoke like a true fan boy, offer made out of pressure? Then Wilder’s team can always make an offer. Again call Hearn bluff if they didn’t want the fight. That way they have no where to turn to. If I think someone is ducking me, and he offers me five times my usual payday then I would accept it to prevent him from “Ducking me” the “Am not a fan of both” or “fan of both” BS doesn’t wash here am afraid.

Yes pressure. From the fans and probably from Hearns own Fighter. Anyone with any sense and not a fan boy like yourself would know that offering flat fees for big fights are weird. You may accept that offer because you may be an idiot who can be sold anything that doesn't mean everyone else is a fool too.

And I can care less if you believe me when I say I'm a fan of both you don't seem that smart anyway...like I said I'm not a fan boy like you I just want to see the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X