Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bin Laden was a bad dude, we can all agree BUT......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bin Laden was a bad dude, we can all agree BUT......

Putting a bullet in his head when he had no form of ammunition and caused no threat is wrong.

The worse part is they did this on front of his 12 year old daughter,
    Say what you like about him. But no child should have to see there father murdered in the that way...

let me put you on pause my brother.

that man was the catalyst of a-plenty of american 12 year old's girls crying when hearing about they moms and dads pretending to be birds trying to get out of the towers.

the dude had it coming, and if bin laden's your father, you've lost in the game of life.

true story.

Comment

If it was a petty thieft or criminal I would agree with you. But this is the man who is responsible for the biggest terrorist attack in US history. He deserved death whether or not he was armed.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        let me put you on pause my brother.

that man was the catalyst of a-plenty of american 12 year old's girls crying when hearing about they moms and dads pretending to be birds trying to get out of the towers.

the dude had it coming, and if bin laden's your father, you've lost in the game of life.

true story.
        End of thread////////////

You live by the sword, you die by the sword.

Comment

Props to Obama for picking the course of action that resulted in that daughter, Bin Laden's wife and others surviving. I most likely would've just bombed the piss out of the compound, killing them all.

Comment

C'mon he was never going to be taken alive and put on trial, i bet he knew a lot of shit the U.S government didn't want revealing.
            Last edited by Rick Grimes; 05-04-2011, 11:45 AM.

Comment

I hope they made him go on to his knees and did it execution style

Comment

Props to America for rescueing all those German scientists and hookin em up....

Comment

Look, Osama is better of dead than alive. I don't care if he has a weapon or waiving a white flag with his hand.

Do you know that there was a plan by Al Qaeda to blow up at least about 10 planes in the pacific ocean in the mid 90's. It didn't happen because one of the terrorist made a mistake making up a bomb and it exploded and caused a fire. The terrorist was living in an apartment and the neighbors called the police/firefighters. That is how the authorities discovered this. This happened in the Philippines.

So don't cry about whether Osama has a gun or not, his a murderer.

Comment

read this on another forum....not saying i agree 100% but there were some points made as far as sticking up for what you believe in

I for one cant celebrate another human beings death. Paul was a king who murdered thousands before he gave his life to christ. God is the final judge. We should be mourning the loss of the lives he caused as well as his lost life, with all that passion he could have been a great man. Now while his beliefs are violent and destructive, he died for something he gave his soul to. As a person of faith in something higher, i find that commendable. NOT his actions or the deaths of thousands at his hands. But his commitment and passion towards his faith is something that is astonishing and amazing. I wish as a christian, I had a quarter of the passion he did for what he believed in.

We should NOT cheering and praising like those on the videos we watched on 9/11 of people doing the same thing over there.

God is not too happy with any of us. Not a good time or happy time. God is love. Love is not cheerful at the death of another, no matter what sins that person did.

We as americans CANT stand behind violent actions. You live by the sword you WILL die by the sword. God have mercy on us all.

Comment

Working...
                    X