Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When an opponent is chosen for Pacquiao.. Who do you ultimately hold accountable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When an opponent is chosen for Pacquiao.. Who do you ultimately hold accountable?

Who do you ultimately hold accountable when deciding an opponent for Pacquiao?
    Pacquiao
    47.69%
    Arum
    38.46%
    Roach
    7.69%
    Ariza
    1.54%
    Koncz
    4.62%

Arum is hes daddy no doubt.

Comment

arum deserves most of the blame followed by roach !!!!!

Comment

At the end of the day the buck stops with pac..

He is the n1 p4p fighter and one of the biggest draws around.. if he wants to fight Marquez over Mosley/Berto he should man up and say so.

Pac needs to find his balls basically and say no i don't want Mosley i want Marquez

Comment

was poll intentionally multiple choice?
          it's Arum and Pac
          Arum because he chooses the opponents
          Pac because he could say no if he felt like it
          many fighters say "I'll fight whoever my promoter gets me"
          Pac is apparently dead serious when he says this

Comment

I always hold the fighter accountable, Arum couldn't move unless Pacquiao moved. Like I said before, Top Rank would always choose to make money as oppose to not making any, so if Pacquiao told Arum "I want winner of Bradley vs. Alexander/ or Martinez...THATS IT) Arum would have to give him that. Pacquiao is Arum's boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
              was poll intentionally multiple choice?
              it's Arum and Pac
              Arum because he chooses the opponents
              Pac because he could say no if he felt like it
              many fighters say "I'll fight whoever my promoter gets me"
              Pac is apparently dead serious when he says this
              Yes it was....

Comment

It falls on Pac...

I never have or heard a promoter ducking a fighter, is a fighter ducking a fighter. So it always falls on the fighter.

If Pac straight up said no I will not fight so and so but I will fight make it happen. Arum will make it happen.

So it does fall on Pac. I have not had a problem with Pac opposition. But, 2011 can't be like 2010. He has to pick it up and if he doesn't it falls on him.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  It falls on Pac...

I never have or heard a promoter ducking a fighter, is a fighter ducking a fighter. So it always falls on the fighter.

If Pac straight up said no I will not fight so and so but I will fight make it happen. Arum will make it happen.

So it does fall on Pac. I have not had a problem with Pac opposition. But, 2011 can't be like 2010. He has to pick it up and if he doesn't it falls on him.
                  I agree with this.

IMO, the only reason Arum seemingly takes control of which fighter to choose for Pacquiao is because that is the way PAC has treated his fighter-promoter relationship.

At the end of the day, if PAC wants to fight this guy, and not that guy... That's what's going to happen.

If he stands on the sidelines and says that is my promoters job, then that is what Arum will do.

But, in both situations... It comes down to Pacquiao.

Comment

all of the above .... every single person has a say in it imo

Comment

Working...
                    X