Collapse
No announcement yet.

If somebody accuses you of STEALING....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If somebody accuses you of STEALING....

Lets say for example you live in America & a person accuses you of stealing their shoes. The cops come & say we want to search your house, do you agree?

You agree to the search, the cops come & search the house & they find nothing. But your accuser is paranoid, wrong, & not satisfied. He says NO THAT SEARCH IS NOT RIGHT......

THE ACCUSER WANTS TO ASK THE CHINESE COMMUNIST POLICE TO CONDUCT THE SEARCH USING THEIR LAWS & DISREGARD THE AMERICAN LAWS THAT IS IN PLACE.

Is this right?

I have a superstition against search warrants!

Comment

Espn breaking news..........stop ducking the thread

Comment

Originally posted by USADA View Post
        But wait the cops searched you not to long agao and you had a good day still.

What gives?

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
          Lets say for example you live in America & a person accuses you of stealing their shoes. The cops come & say we want to search your house, do you agree?

You agree to the search, the cops come & search the house & they find nothing. But your accuser is paranoid, wrong, & not satisfied. He says NO THAT SEARCH IS NOT RIGHT......

THE ACCUSER WANTS TO ASK THE CHINESE COMMUNIST POLICE TO CONDUCT THE SEARCH USING THEIR LAWS & DISREGARD THE AMERICAN LAWS THAT IS IN PLACE.

Is this right?

perfect analogy.

now let's say they come to search your house and you say " oh wait, you gotta comeback tomorrow at 4pm, you wont find anything then"

Comment

mannys boys still trying it.haha ill give you 10/10 for loyalty

Comment

Originally posted by Anton-Chigurh View Post
              Espn breaking news..........stop ducking the thread

Stop ducking the question, don't be a pvssy and answer it. If your don't want to, don't post in the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post

Is this right?
                The Art of Reaching:

Comment

Originally posted by USADA View Post
                  Search warrants are based on probable cause.

Mayweather has no probable cause.

Comment

Originally posted by dontasemebrah View Post
                    lets say for example you live in america & a person accuses you of stealing their shoes. The cops come & say we want to search your house, do you agree?

You agree to the search, the cops come & search the house & they find nothing. But your accuser is paranoid, wrong, & not satisfied. He says no that search is not right......

The accuser wants to ask the chinese communist police to conduct the search using their laws & disregard the american laws that is in place.

Is this right?

if i did not have anything to hide and i was getting a guranteed 40 million i don't care who and when they searched it .

Comment

Working...
                    X