Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can Floyd possibly hurt pac when he just gobbled up Cottos best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
    i dont really know........cotto's offense ****s on floyd , that i know.....
    That basic **** that Cotto does? Thats why Pac was eating all his **** up. He's throwing that jab that you guys brag on and Pac counters the **** out of it all fight long. Floyd is the only guy in the game that can literaly throw every punch in the book. Who else has thrown a jab, hook, straight right, jab to the body, straight right to the body, leaping hook, uppercut, check hook, finish a fight with 3 straight rights, dominate in the pocket, and is by far the most accurate fighter in the game? Yeah right Cotto has a better O. Just because he fights more offensive than Floyd doesnt mean he has a better O. The #1 reason he didnt hurt Pac was because he was throwing all looping punches. Thats why he busted his ear. If he threw some stuff down the pipe like a good fighter then maybe it woudlve been a different fight. Instead Pac was easily blocking that ****

Comment

i love the fact that these *******s ignor that jmm put a beating on pac. i also love the fact that these ******* think that floyd doest do what jmm does but in fact he does what jmm does but 20x better and then some.the way i see it pac has 4rds to beat floyd if he cant do it by that time while floyd is adjusting to his style pac then has no chance afhter rd4. as much as i dislike floyd he aint getting beat by pac. will be entertaing fight though
      Last edited by wizard king; 12-04-2009, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        That basic **** that Cotto does? Thats why Pac was eating all his **** up. He's throwing that jab that you guys brag on and Pac counters the **** out of it all fight long. Floyd is the only guy in the game that can literaly throw every punch in the book. Who else has thrown a jab, hook, straight right, jab to the body, straight right to the body, leaping hook, uppercut, check hook, finish a fight with 3 straight rights, dominate in the pocket, and is by far the most accurate fighter in the game? Yeah right Cotto has a better O. Just because he fights more offensive than Floyd doesnt mean he has a better O. The #1 reason he didnt hurt Pac was because he was throwing all looping punches. Thats why he busted his ear. If he threw some stuff down the pipe like a good fighter then maybe it woudlve been a different fight. Instead Pac was easily blocking that ****
        that basic cotto punches>>>>>>>>floyd potshots........

floyd's punches are nothing special.....

Comment

Originally posted by GTR View Post
          your thoughts?
          Um its the shots you don't see that will knock a mother****er out

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
            i love the fact that these *******s ignor that jmm put a beating on pac. i also love the fact that these ******* think that floyd doest do what jmm does but in fact he does what jmm does but 20x better and then some.the way i see it pac has 4rds to beat floyd if he cant do it by that time while floyd is adjusting to his style pac then has no chance afhter rd4. as much as i dislike floyd he aint getting beat by pac. will be entertaing fight though
            what fact?.......jmm never beat pac, now thats a fact.......floyd will look like a gazzelle running from a lion on march 13, better believe it...

Comment

Originally posted by The Bay Bomber View Post
              Um its the shots you don't see that will knock a mother****er out
              thats what lampley, steward, cotto, hatton, dlh and diaz said.

Comment

Why does it matter if Pacquiao could take Cotto's best?--If Manny cannot apply his gameplan it doesn't really provide a chance for him to win against Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
                  Jimrex Jaca
                  LOL!! That gave me a bit of a laugh.....

Comment

By sheer volume of punches he will land with Pac coming in he will most likely be able to hurt him

Comment

Floyd huggers are bunch of "DELUSIONAL" lunatics. Since when does Floyd KO someone with one punch?! Pac will hurt him very very bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X